Mere coincidence that UFC fighters are getting better looking every year or is it marketing?

TS asks a valid question, but I genuinely hate how homoerotic these threads become. Nothing against gay people at all, I have gay friends, support gay marriage, etc... but I still find it odd when a forum that is predominantly male and likely predominantly heterosexual drools over other men's bodies.

It's not TS fault either, it's the responses.

Vitor was dropping panties and licking feet back in the days.

TS asks a valid question, but I genuinely hate how homoerotic these threads become. Nothing against gay people at all, I have gay friends, support gay marriage, etc... but I still find it odd when a forum that is predominantly male and likely predominantly heterosexual drools over other men's bodies.

It's not TS fault either, it's the responses.
Beneath the abs, and the solid, thick and tight bodies, It's actually a legitimate question. Why are fighters becoming more attractive? Are we truly seeing the best fighters or the most marketable?

um...

I was looking at upcoming Bellator fights and came across pictures of this one fighter who I think is really pretty

iu

The majority of WMMA begs to differ.

BTW is this a tranny thread or a coming out thread for TS?

Well UFC started out as just a bunch of 'i'm the toughest guy' type dudes and is now transformed into more of a sport where training etc is involved. not just being the 'baddest dude' or having that attitude. Gaethje, as mentioned, is more of the just bleed types of old.

No shit.

Conor fans literally stalk you across threads if you say something about their man<45>

The only one mentioning him right now is you. You said you don’t know who Vladimir Matyushenko is. You’re not welcome here.

The only one mentioning him right now is you. You said you don’t know who Vladimir Matyushenko is. You’re not welcome here.
I posted an emoticon and you went on an emotional rant just like that essay you wrote when somebody dared critique Conor yesterday, which I made fun of you for and then you started stalking me<45>

Because of social media, fighters are not more groomed more often than not and underatand that marketing is a big part of their brand as a fighter. Simply bein a good fighter isn’t going to cut it.

Sucks that MMA has flat-lined in pickin up cross-sectional skill. I thought it would keep growing and become a comparable sport to major peagues and we would get original talent but the best we end up getting is retired major league players and pretty boys with muscles.

You gave 1 example with Costo btw..

Back