Rumored Merab Dvalishvili vs Raoni Barcelos in the works for UFC event, Dec. 5th

Didn't know Evloev and Landwher where both fws. Evloev is much smaller iirc.
OSP vs Jamahal def sounds fun, somebody gets finished most likely.
Yeah Evloev could fight at Bantamweight and Landwehr could fight at Lightweight.

Less than a month to prepare for a huge step up......doesn't seem fair for Barcelos with the deck stacked against him like that. Gotta support Raoni in this one.
I don't really see the step up, I think Barcelos takes this. Only risk is his cardio vs Merabs imo

I don't really see the step up, I think Barcelos takes this. Only risk is his cardio vs Merabs imo
Now that I am thinking about it, there's a decent chance that Barcelos lights up Dvalishvili and hurts him bad.

"We have to many damn prospects in this division. Remembering all gives me a headace. Please get rid of one." signed, Dana.

Skill wise I agree, but in terms of rankings he'll be hovering just outside the top ten if he can dust Merab. Raoni's probably somewhere between 20-25th in the rankings now.

Skill wise I agree, but in terms of rankings he'll be hovering just outside the top ten if he can dust Merab. Raoni's probably somewhere between 20-25th in the rankings now.
Yeah, thats accurate. Its pretty bizarre how stacked bantamweight is. Barcelos is on a 9 fight win streak against 15-30 'ranked' fighters. I am pretty sure he would be ranked top 15 if he had these 9 wins in closer succesion. He is super allround and exciting most of his fights. If he beats Merab in a good fight, I am confident he won't be overlooked anymore

I'm a fan of both guys. Think Mirab will get a decision.

Back