Rumored Merab Dvalishvili vs Raoni Barcelos in the works for UFC event, Dec. 5th

Awesome fight that makes a lot of sense. Merab probably spams takedowns to score points and wins a decision but rooting for Barcelos.

Great fight, Barcelos has got some balls! Would love to see him take this one

Merab by dec. I feel he is three fights away from title shot. Same goes for Raoni. Winner should get top 10 opponent like Munhoz or Edgar.

Hermansson vs Holland
Barcelos vs Merab
Evloev vs Landwher
OSP vs Jamahal

Pretty nice for a modern day Fight Night. Hopefully it all stays in tact.
Yeah good card indeed but the go home card for the years end with Edwards/GOATmaev is some top notch free TV shite, check the card and then you will be wet with excitement :)

Edit** probably better than most of the 256 card

Good fight. Barcelos looked like a serious problem in that last fight. A very complete, well-rounded, technical fighter with killer instinct. It's too bad he came along so late.

That said, I'm pretty high on Merab despite the shit he gets for being a boring lay-n-pray point-fighter. He has an absurd amount of cardio, grit, and drive. He will shoot takedowns from pretty much bell to bell, running the pipe until he gets one and his opponent slowly starts to break from the grind of it, all while simultaneously mixing in a bit of boxing up top.

Should be a pretty active fight since both dudes seem to like to bring the pressure. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Sick fight, obviously rooting for Barcelos. He's the more complete fighter but wrestlers like merab are always tough to beat. Going with Barcelos by tko/sub

Hermansson vs Holland
Barcelos vs Merab
Evloev vs Landwher
OSP vs Jamahal

Pretty nice for a modern day Fight Night. Hopefully it all stays in tact.
Didn't know Evloev and Landwher where both fws. Evloev is much smaller iirc.
OSP vs Jamahal def sounds fun, somebody gets finished most likely.

I can see why they (Longo/Serra) feel confident about this one. They saw Raoni gas hard in the third after fighting at a crazy pace, which is all Merab knows. That said, Barcelos is better everywhere, I can see him snatching that neck early.

Didn't know Evloev and Landwher where both fws. Evloev is much smaller iirc.
OSP vs Jamahal def sounds fun, somebody gets finished most likely.
If we dont get Landwher vs Spike Carlyle at some point I'll be very disappointed.

I think Mirab takes it. He is going to spam takedowns and tire Barcelos out, who was exhausted against his last opponent.
^^^^^^^^^^^^This
I think both Barcelos and Dvalishvili are absolutely elite contender level fighters. But Merab Dvalishvili is a goddamn machine.

I can see why they (Longo/Serra) feel confident about this one. They saw Raoni gas hard in the third after fighting at a crazy pace, which is all Merab knows. That said, Barcelos is better everywhere, I can see him snatching that neck early.
You are right, they do really seem to hold Merab to a very very high level though, apparently he trains super fucking hard.

Back