Menudo was off the charts on the gay scale

Gay
Abu.gif

giphy.gif

I didn’t know about this and don’t know why you felt the need to educate us on gay men in the 80’s.

Poor kids were probably all abused.

And the dude in my av was doing all that and pulling the baddest dimes in the game

GOAT

Well it helped that he was a multi millionaire, world famous, and one of the most talented musicians ever.

Not sure if he could have acquired all those dimes on looks alone.

As Charlie said...you know where you got that outfit, and it sure as hell wasn't in the men's department. <45>

If you were around in the 1980s, you remember the boy band Menudo. It had young Ricky Martin in it and even back then, we all thought this band was gayer than shit. I just saw this video and the gayness is off the charts. I think Ricky Martin turned gay after making this appearance.

Nobody thought that was gay though back then, the 80s and 70s was so gay but nobody thought it was gay

For teh ghey culture, obviously. OP tells you it's this:

But he's wrong, and needs to get the gay out of his mouth.

It's really more like this.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c7.jpg

c4.jpg

#OffTheScale

Sad to see you reduced to censoring art to appease the mods.

#LiberateTheDongs

I straight up thought you were talking about the food and at first I was like yeah it is kinda gay....

I remember they appeared on SILVER SPOONS and spontaneously broke into song while in formation in the living room. Singing to no one in particular. I mean yeah it was the studio audience but within the reality of the show those homos are like facing some wall. Doing dance moves. Inhaling in meaningful ways. The one in front is pointing.

Which is, if you think about it, incredibly gay.

Why have a boy band when you're gonna make Remi Malak do all the singing?

this threads reminds me that art used to feature lots of schlongs all the time and as a society we may need to bring that back full force

I dunno but this is a hell of a lot more gay than some little dancing Puerto Rican fruitcakes singing songs to screaming teenage girls.

<45>

"I don't care, if someone insults Judas Priest, I'm gonna beat the f**!!"

I heard those words, verbatim, in an FYE store in 2002, from a balding 80s metalhead. I almost opened my mouth to laugh, and he goes "Motley Crue too!!"

Back