Mentally speaking, who is the weakest amongst these physically dominant fighters [Poll]

In terms of mental strength, who is the weskest?

• Total voters
Why isn't it being mentally strong when Ronda actually aknowledged that she wouldn't be fighting anymore, cuz she had just been brutally ko'ed in her last two fights and probably couldn't compete at the highest level? Is continuing to fight a sign of you being mentally strong, or is it a sign of weakness - you know nothing else, so you continue along the same old path.

Not much of a poll- it takes under 1 Mississippi for Conor to quit, take his ball and go home.

Chael was another guy when the tough got going , he went and got going ..... and quickly.

people picking ronda are a bit weird to me. she had what 6 title defenses? yeah she got mad and quit but you dont see any drunk/coked out twitter ramblings or her hurting people out drunk and being belligerent. she also got a much better job with wwe. guess we see mentally weak different.

<{vega}>

Ronda imho , she never won a fight she didn’t have in control from start to finish

12 people voted jones
a guy who only lost once via brutalizing another mans jaw
has the best resume of all time
a decade undefeated
well
weird asf

See, a lot of people say Ronda.

That was my initial impression too, but it seemed like she was extremely successful in the WWE, and has her family life going for her.

Is that really worse than abusing drugs, breaking the law: causing danger to others, and cheating repeatedly to win... Retiring and vacating your belt after not getting what you want, and now pissing on everyone else's parade?
Jon Jones has never been beat in a fight even before hes syepped into the cage. Holm completely got in Rondas head and she never recovered after that mental breakdown. Jon Jones is a mental case, but in the cage he's never been beat by someone mentally

Jon Jones has never been beat in a fight even before hes syepped into the cage. Holm completely got in Rondas head and she never recovered after that mental breakdown. Jon Jones is a mental case, but in the cage he's never been beat by someone mentally
when your on roids its easy to be confident

This poll is a joke. How can you even put Jones or Adesanya in the same poll as Conor or Ronda? Dumb.

Even Conor and Ronda... Conor doesn't deserve being grouped in with Ronda here lol. Ronda is the clear choice here, and it isn't even close.

Conor, Ronda is a WWE wrestler and has been retired for years, she took her first beating and returned for more against someone even more dangerous than the first one.

Conor picked his return fight and it took ages.

This poll is a joke. How can you even put Jones or Adesanya in the same poll as Conor or Ronda? Dumb.

Even Conor and Ronda... Conor doesn't deserve being grouped in with Ronda here lol. Ronda is the clear choice here, and it isn't even close.
She never drove around drunk and plowin into people

She never drove around drunk and plowin into people
Yeah but she plowed into a head kick and went night night hahaha!! Jones ever do that? Jones ever get ko'd back to back in brutal fashion and now cant even talk about mma?

Yeah but she plowed into a head kick and went night night hahaha!! Jones ever do that? Jones ever get ko'd back to back in brutal fashion and now cant even talk about mma?
well he would have,if he didnt take roids all the time

12 people voted jones
a guy who only lost once via brutalizing another mans jaw
has the best resume of all time
a decade undefeated
well
weird asf
Tbf I could understand a point of view where one could see Jones as mentally weak given the blatant and repeated cheating.

Why isn't it being mentally strong when Ronda actually aknowledged that she wouldn't be fighting anymore, cuz she had just been brutally ko'ed in her last two fights and probably couldn't compete at the highest level? Is continuing to fight a sign of you being mentally strong, or is it a sign of weakness - you know nothing else, so you continue along the same old path.
Hmm. Interesting question

Reactions: HHJ
Let me settle this for y'all.

Jon took PEDs because he's a psycho. When @Cooliox said, "You cheat, you lose regardless of the outcome", is how others rationalize ethics. The difference between right and wrong. Jon doesn't see it that way. To Jon, if you lose, you lose.

Wanna know how you can tell? Because Jon never felt bad for doing it. He only felt bad because he got caught. That is one of the characteristics of a psychopath. (There's different types of psychopathy as well as degrees of it.)

Right/wrong... it doesn't matter. When you don't feel guilt, you're doing because of a lack of ethics, not necessarily because of a mental weakness. If you can still prosper and not feel bad about it, then it's lack of ethics, not mental weakness. Trust me, I've done a lot of research on the subject, particularly in business.
This is exactly my point, thank you

Mental strength isn't one thing. It's a combination of things. Ronda lost her confidence when she lost. Conor was unable to stay disciplined as his fame grew. How do you compare these things? Then there's Jon where you can blame it on mental toughness or mental illness depending on what you want. The not training properly, the strange behaviour, drugs, etc. Private life shouldn't matter but it has clearly affected his career so it gets brought up.

If you're asking who mentally gave up from the sport than it would be Rondo and everyone else who's retired I guess. Who would I want with me if we were going into battle? Probably Izzy since I don't know anything negative to really say. and in that sense Ronda would be last on my lift.

Back