Mentally Challenged man killed by karate student

The instructors name is Billy Joe Blythe and he has a history of being a giant piece of shit. Don't believe me, just watch the video of his gun stunt around small school children. Anyhow, I'm sure he's had his ass beat multiple times because ass hats like him rarely make it through life without getting wrecked a time or two, I just wish I could have been there to see those beatings.

bjb3.jpg

Allegedly people caught up to Billie Joe Blythe (the instructor) no idea if anyone gave the guy who actually committed the act a beating.

bjb3.jpg

Allegedly people caught up to Billie Joe Blythe (the instructor) no idea if anyone gave the guy who actually committed the act a beating.
That's from when he crashed a crop duster. Nothing to do with "people catching up to him".

i love how those karate guys try to do all those fancy and flashy kata movements, then as soon as they initiate contact in a fight, they break down completely and start fighting like 99% of the rest of the idiots in the world

i love how those karate guys try to do all those fancy and flashy kata movements, then as soon as they initiate contact in a fight, they break down completely and start fighting like 99% of the rest of the idiots in the world

This doesn't apply to Kudo/Daido Juku students though. :icon_chee

Well, it looks like him but it's not the result of him catching a much deserved beatdown. He crashed a plane that he was piloting.
He probably ended up suing the company that rented him the faulty plane for thousands if not millions of dollars too.

Back