Mens only gym?

My gym is so shitty, it's almost all men but there are a couple hot chicks I see in the weight room here and there. The most annoying people are the men who think they can circuit 3 different stations the whole time they are there.

I need to see the fatty @j123 posted, sweaty and holding a gun before I make a decision.

Yeehaw. @XalexinchainsX @j123

db550dc2fd992293513f4520eb9f124b.jpg

Are there any gym that is "men's only"

I ask because lots of guys I know are complaining about the fact that women in the gym are taking spaces or looking at their phone and being loud in general. They also complain women dressing up to garner attention and when they receive attention they become agro about it. All and all lots of drama.

For me, I see this as a potential market since I have experience in being a fitness instructor. I am wondering if I were to open up a small gym that caters to men, could I set sued?

INB4 the shame language police shows up in this thread with the following " You gay bro?"
Low key homo thread

Join a non commercial gym that is more geared towards strength. Most people will be far more serious about training without all of the distractions. Better yet, create a home gym. I'm not sure why more people do not do this. It's a great investment.

I used to have a home gym in addition to a gym membership. Some people just can't get motivated to work out at home. I would always half ass it at home.

But If I actually went all the way to the gym, I would feel much more motivated to go hard - since I'm already there.

I used to have a gym membership at local gym and best part of going was seeing women in yoga pants. So a guys only gym no way

Never have any issues with anybody at the gym, male or female. I only work out from about 11pm, though, so there are usually very few people around when I work out.

The ladies there certainly aren't the only reason I go, but they certainly don't turn me off going, either.

Back