Mens only gym?

I don't like working out around people in general. Rather workout with nobody around in peace.

Some pics of said hot girls in yoga pants would have made this thread good.

I don't mind when girls are at the gym, I hate when their boyfriends are there. Fucks up my fantasy.

Some pics of said hot girls in yoga pants would have made this thread good.
15faeaec45c7ffffe55c7e6a3b9413e1--body-inspiration-fitness-inspiration.jpg

fit_girls_that_are_almost_too_hot_to_handle_640_43.jpg

de10bab4ec87610fdd676157b485d539.jpg

agreed.

My pet peeve at gyms are the guys and gals who sit at a machine for a long time and play on their phones.

I don't like looking at hot women unless I can have sex with them. It's the same reason I hate strip clubs. I still lust after a beautiful woman when I see one, but it's not a fulfilling experience until I close the deal, which requires a lot of effort.

I like doing wrist curls at the squat rack. The extra support from the frame gives me confidence.

i love it when they are doing squats and deadlifts in yoga pants.... especially the see through ones when they bend over/squat

I thought this was established in the other thread ????

Hey guys TS is defiently not gay !

I don't like looking at hot women unless I can have sex with them. It's the same reason I hate strip clubs. I still lust after a beautiful woman when I see one, but it's not a fulfilling experience until I close the deal, which requires a lot of effort.
I actually agree with you here and this is the main reason why I personally avoid strip clubs. Because I can't sleep with those women PLUS it costs me money.

Conversely I would be going to the gym whether a hot girl is there or not they just add to the overall experience.

and the tertiary structure will have a single polypeptide chain "backbone" with one or more protein secondary structures, the protein domains. Amino acid side chains may interact and bond in a number of ways. The interactions and bonds of side chains within a particular protein determine its tertiary structure.
All I just read was "blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah."

Back