Mens only gym?

lol at no gratuitous pics of hot gym chicks..
719Pu3LI6dL.jpg

5c006723c2b8e0410d13235deb3c4f77--workout-log-free-workout.jpg
thread-saved.jpg

I dont know where you are located but the gym i used to work out in has a real Rocky 4 vibe going on. Its in the basement there is water leaking through the roof, it is cheap, there is no shower or anything like that. There are multiple racks and bumper plates for oly lifts and not much in the way of machines. For all of these reasons very very few women go there and it was an excellent place to life only reason i stopped going is that its waaaaay on the northside and getting there is a bitch. There dont have a website that i am aware of but here is the yelp page.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/b-and-w-gym-chicago
B and W Gym
5920 N Ridge Ave
Chicago, IL 60660

Are there any gym that is "men's only"

I ask because lots of guys I know are complaining about the fact that women in the gym are taking spaces or looking at their phone and being loud in general. They also complain women dressing up to garner attention and when they receive attention they become agro about it. All and all lots of drama.

For me, I see this as a potential market since I have experience in being a fitness instructor. I am wondering if I were to open up a small gym that caters to men, could I set sued?

INB4 the shame language police shows up in this thread with the following " You gay bro?"

I don't care if women look at their phones at the gym, though I don't appreciate paying the same membership fees when I'm not allowed to use about 25% of the gym.

That said, a men's only gym has a name. They're called bathhouses.
zaBDEG.gif

I've got no problem with chicks at the gym. I do strictly free weights and they don't touch the heavier weights. The dudes are the most annoying. Taking up the bench press for half an hour because they want to play on their phone and do one set every 10 minutes.

I can see both sides of people here. There are lots of attractive fit women at the gym, but at times they do take up unnecessary space such as using the squat rack as a photo shoot or hogging certain machines and literally use no resistance. This can be said about guys too so it’s not women that are exclusively the problem, just dumbass people.

I recently bought a house and invested in some gym equipment and loving it so far. I can just walk into the garage and have the weights ready for me without some dumbass using the bench to do curls

what i want to see in the gym
chicas-fitness-00003.gif

what actually is in the gym
tumblr_mceja7V3C71rjdfzto1_400.gif

what i want to do to it
giphy.gif

At my former gym, there were only 2 types of women that worked out there; powerlifters and bikini competitors.

No bullshit, no drama, just a lot of hardworking beautiful fit women.

Now I just work out at home, unfortunately, but my wife no longer complains about how much time I spend at the gym.

No way I'm going to a gym without girls in yoga pants or hot pants.

The women at the gym are half the reason to go

/Thread.

I love to Lift, even though I'm weak AF. But the other reason I like to go to my gym is to get my Weinstein on and perv all the young hotties wearing workout clothes that could double as bikinis:)

I heard some gyms have mixed men/women locker rooms.

Screw that, I'm married so I look forward to seeing hot poon at the gym (it's all I'm left with). And for you single bros i've been told chicks that go to the gym like to be passed around.

MMA gym they is pass around

It can be a pain, but all the extra Booty is more than worth it. It's the best motivation factor when you're feeling lazy and unmotivated

Honestly, chicks are mostly using dumb machines, it's usually dudes that are a pain in the ass. My gym only has 2 squat racks (lame), and sometimes these lame powerlifting guys take em over for like hours

Guys also smell worst and sweat worst. Or use chalk too much or some shit.

I am going to be if I keep running in to these so called "women"

2013-09-17-tumblr_inline_mt8dyxLwqO1qkifb8.jpg

o-KELLY-MARTIN-BRODERICK-facebook.jpg

Females are transforming in to repulsive creatures:

lhhffiolkmemuwvrm8gd.png

Maybe in your country not mine or rest world.

Join a non commercial gym that is more geared towards strength. Most people will be far more serious about training without all of the distractions. Better yet, create a home gym. I'm not sure why more people do not do this. It's a great investment.

Back