Mens only gym?

The women at the gym are half the reason to go

This right here. I don’t know if your gyms are like the ones in S. Florida but chicks here are about 2 steps away from just coming to the gym ass naked

b1UYiJD.jpg

Look for a powerlifting gym. There will be a few girls there but not as many.

This isn't a problem exclusive to women. Generally speaking i find the men to be more annoying (especially the older ones) because of the problems you listed before. In my experience women have a bit more tunnel vision and kind of tune out when they work out. Guys like to linger for some reason.

I work at a gym and train after hours all by myself so i don't always run into these issues. If i wasn't though i would suggest training at an athletes gym and not some random commercial gym. Athletes tend to be more aware and mindful of gym etiquette.

For sure. I think for the most part women keep to themselves.. Men spend too much time flexing and hogging up space because they also work out more than women. Especially where I live the concept of staying at one station until you finish your sets is an alien concept. Dudes have to use 3-4 different stations / weights at the same time as part of their "program."

For sure. I think for the most part women keep to themselves.. Men spend too much time flexing and hogging up space because they also work out more than women. Especially where I live the concept of staying at one station until you finish your sets is an alien concept. Dudes have to use 3-4 different stations / weights at the same time as part of their "program."
<mma4>

before my gym's refurb,i recall this twat who would have a towel over one station, jacket over another,then take 3 or 4 sets of dumbbells from the rack.

<codychoke>

I just started at a gym for the first time a few weeks back and it's been my first real, prolonged exposure to yoga pants

<{Joewithit}>

Are there any gym that is "men's only"

I ask because lots of guys I know are complaining about the fact that women in the gym are taking spaces or looking at their phone and being loud in general. They also complain women dressing up to garner attention and when they receive attention they become agro about it. All and all lots of drama.

For me, I see this as a potential market since I have experience in being a fitness instructor. I am wondering if I were to open up a small gym that caters to men, could I set sued?

INB4 the shame language police shows up in this thread with the following " You gay bro?"

Gyms are popular with women. Why? Because they attention whore and sloot gonna sloot it up on social media. Then, rope in some schmuck when her best days are over.

Not that I know of. I would just build a home gym in a double garage, weather proof it, man cave it up. I would like to buy a place out in the country. Think Patrick Swayze Road House barn home gym. I would like crossfit, bumper plates, squat rack, cable machine, lat pull down, and bench plus a stack of dumbbells.

I think the home gym is key.

The gyms these days are full of attention whores. Yes, a lot of attractive women but, many are disgusting human beings. Outside smashing, there is no personality unless you consider emulating her psychotic tv show persona and youtuber a ideal candidate.

TS, home gym it up. That or just wheel skanks from the gym. One jump off from my gym is married now.

Every social media girl into fitness is posting semi nudes and ass pics.

Its all about nails and hair done up, make up, stretchy pants, and near nude to the gym. Its about wheeling doctors, lawyers, investment bankers, and pushing out the vagina bomb to acquire some cuck.

If you want a gym that is not meat head, recreational centers are a great alternative, usually have access to a pool, and are full of seniors on pensions. No meat heads.

<mma4>

before my gym's refurb,i recall this twat who would have a towel over one station, jacket over another,then take 3 or 4 sets of dumbbells from the rack.

<codychoke>
<{Joewithit}>
I would have no choice but to murder this guy

Eh...I can really only see this sort of "male only" gym appealing to bodybuilders, or to combat sports athletes. For the general gym goer, this shouldn't be an issue.
Women do annoying, distracting stuff...and men do different annoying, distracting stuff.

Most of my irritation in the gym by far comes from other dudes not reracking their weights, hogging up machines, sweating all over everything, and just being general douches.

Eh...I can really only see this sort of "male only" gym appealing to bodybuilders, or to combat sports athletes. For the general gym goer, this shouldn't be an issue.
Women do annoying, distracting stuff...and men do different annoying, distracting stuff.

Most of my irritation in the gym by far comes from other dudes not reracking their weights, hogging up machines, sweating all over everything, and just being general douches.
I agree, dudes can be just as lame as chicks, flexing like homos and taking up some equipment for like 2 hours while they do one set every 20 minutes.

and they provide no booty.

I work out at home now, but back when I used to go to a gym, I did notice that I was always motivated to work out harder when there were females nearby.

So a men's only gym is a terrible idea.

Back