Mendez on how Khabib'd close the distance and control McGregor

Theoretically.

No one in the UFC controls distance as well as Conor in the UFC.

He's one of a few guys who understands distance that well in the whole of MMA. I dont think WB even understands it that well compared to Conor especially after fighting Woodley twice.

If there is a mma god, Khabib wins. But fights tend to prove the lack of a gods existence.

Theoretically.

No one in the UFC controls distance as well as Conor in the UFC.

He's one of a few guys who understands distance that well in the whole of MMA. I dont think WB even understands it that well compared to Conor especially after fighting Woodley twice.
Interesting you brought up Wonderboy. That brought me to a parallel: Big Rigg vs Wonderboy.

At that time, Big Rigg was a wrestling machine, and in most people's minds just came off beating GSP and Robbie two times. The Wonderboy fight happened when Big Rigg was still viewed as the best welter, and not even GSP or Robbie could stop him when he wanted to wrestle. Wonderboy went in there and absolutely smoked him, because there is no way that you can prepare for that spacing and the looks he gives you. Johnny just seemed totally bewildered by what was going on, just like all the guys that taste Conor's left for the first time, like "how tf did you hit me from that position?".

Interesting you brought up Wonderboy. That brought me to a parallel: Big Rigg vs Wonderboy.

At that time, Big Rigg was a wrestling machine, and in most people's minds just came off beating GSP and Robbie two times. The Wonderboy fight happened when Big Rigg was still viewed as the best welter, and not even GSP or Robbie could stop him when he wanted to wrestle. Wonderboy went in there and absolutely smoked him, because there is no way that you can prepare for that spacing and the looks he gives you. Johnny just seemed totally bewildered by what was going on, just like all the guys that taste Conor's left for the first time, like "how tf did you hit me from that position?".

Thats why I was so disappointed in the second Woodley fight, someone of his calibre shouldnt have been so distracted from his distance management. He essentially gave Woodley the close and mid quarter battles. Conor would never do that.

You'd think he'd learn from the first fight.

{<doc}

Dont understand statements like this lol
Just look at his AV. His whole life is a disaster, I bet he he blames everything wrong in his life on Conor. There's a hatred some of these have thats just so sad.

{<doc}

Dont understand statements like this lol

I do.

Look at the amount of McFellating threads that are ALREADY flooding this forum, the DAY that a fight gets announced.

It's beyond embarrassing.

I actually LIKE Conor as a fighter. Will always tune into his scraps.

His ridiculous fan-boys? Not so much. lol

Just look at his AV. His whole life is a disaster, I bet he he blames everything wrong in his life on Conor. There's a hatred some of these have thats just so sad.
Lol, you must've missed where I picked Conor to win this fight by KO. But it's cool. This AV was designed to trigger fools like yourself.
<Goldie11>

Lol, you must've missed where I picked Conor to win this fight by KO. But it's cool. this AV was designed to trigger fools like yourself.
<Goldie11>
I dont care who you picked, that AV and your posts about Conor are sad dude. Fix up. Just look at the comment you made before, just reflect on it.

I dont care who you picked, that AV and your posts about Conor are sad dude. Fix up. Just look at the comment you made before, just reflect on it.
Apparently you're doing enough reflecting for me. I appreciate it.

I do.

Look at the amount of McFellating threads that are ALREADY flooding this forum, the DAY that a fight gets announced.

It's beyond embarrassing.

I actually LIKE Conor as a fighter. Will always tune into his scraps.

His ridiculous fan-boys? Not so much. lol
I still don't understand what that has to do with MMA gods

But whatever

People get weird about Conor, just like you said I guess

Thats why I was so disappointed in the second Woodley fight, someone of his calibre shouldnt have been so distracted from his distance management. He essentially gave Woodley the close and mid quarter battles. Conor would never do that.

You'd think he'd learn from the first fight.
Conor got rocked by Nate fucking Diaz lmao

don't be too sensitive, boy. from his AV, I can only see he's a Diaz fan

If there is a mma god, Khabib wins. But fights tend to prove the lack of a gods existence.
giphy.gif

because conor would just take the belt and run away again
I could see that being his point, but the jury is still out on whether or not Khabib can defend a belt, as well. Dude aint exactly reliable

Some of what you said may be important, but Big Rigg had lost motivation and didn’t ever look good again after his last WW title fight.

Like a post-Edgar win over Maynard, it’s considerably less impressive after the entire picture has presented itself.

Back