Mendes/Mcgregor needs to happen again

Oh great so we can watch mini try to dryhump I mean "fight" his way to a victory

Oh great so we can watch mini try to dryhump I mean "fight" his way to a victory

I'd love to see how "dryhumping" resulted in McGregor's busted, bleeding, desperate-looking face. That's one hell of a hump.

Bum Knee McGregor beat Short Camp Mendes.

Plenty of people know the feeling of gassing. It's just physical exhaustion.

What most have never experienced is the feeling of gassing while someone is trying to hurt you. That shit has to suck.

It will. At match up I'm extremely interested in seeing play out.

Chad gassed, and I can believe if he had a full camp that it would have taken longer. But I'm not convinced that gets him the win. Conor outclassed him on the feet and kept him from doing big damage on the ground. When Chad did anything other than lay heavy on him and drop selective elbows Conor scrambled to his feet. If Conor is healthy and trains wrestling next time it may be different, but not in Chads favor. But there is no doubt in my mind that barring some disaster they will both meet again.

lol, you could give chad 2 years to prep for conor and it wouldn't save him. he has nothing on the feet for the guy. he gives up too much reach and his striking isn't good enough. his only hope is literally laying on the guy for 5 rounds and that wont happen.

Having a highly skilled and powerful man kick your diaphragm will cause you to get the fucking wind knocked out of you. It makes the diaphragm lock up and your lungs don't operate correctly. Conor was targeting the shit out of that bad boy.

Mendes winced and was in pain from the numerous body shots. Mendes surely lost a lot of oxygen in his system from not breathing properly after those strikes.

between Mendes coming in on short notice and Mendes winning the first 9 minutes of the fight, a rematch between the two can definitly be done 12-18 months from now.

Those body shots took so much out of Mendes, I agree. But Chad was clearly not in 5 round shape, he gassed at the very 1st take down, the 1ST! The Chad that fought Aldo and the one that fought Mcgregor are very different in terms of conditioning.

Technique and conditioning go hand in hand.

Agree that Chad wasn't in 5 round shape but signs of that would be expected to become evident in round 4 at the earliest. He did not need a full camp in order to not gas in the first. Soccer players returning to fitness will last 70 mins out of the 90. They do not need to be yanked from the game after 15 mins. Chad had 4 weeks preparation instead of his usual 6 weeks. He should have had more than enough in the tank to appear fresh for the first 3 rounds. Fact is he had the wind beaten out of him.

He has no excuse he should have stayed in good shape. He got tuned.

No need for a rematch unless he earns a FOURTH title shot which won't happen.

Get over it.

070_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

Conor-McGregor-punches-Chad-Mendes.jpg

Back