Mendes/Mcgregor needs to happen again

Its like this guy is a Conor hating shill. Are you being paid by Aldo's PR team or being paid by Team Alpha Fail?

Sincerely from those who actually understand the fight game, stop making threads. Thank you.

Youre threads like this are non-sensical, uneducated tripe. You dont know shit about striking skill either (as per your awful thread about Conor vs Aldo)

People like you shouldnt be talking like any kind of self proclaimed expert on things you clearly know nothing about. Its joke. Im guessing your delusional. At best youre probably some low level high school wrestler for a shitty program, and know you think you know everything. Please stop consistently embaressing yourself. Thanks again

I exposed you in your last thread re: Conor vs Aldo

Now watch this. Enjoy: )

[YT]Q86V9-Ck0RI[/YT]

Spend less time posting and more time learning TROLL

it seems there is a general consensus that you're not taken seriously here, and i seriously have doubts about you ever having competed. post some pics and if you question me whatsoever I'll be happily able to oblige you in some proof too.

Last edited:
it seems there is a general consensus that you're not taken seriously here, and i seriously have doubts about you ever having competed. post some pics and if you question me whatsoever I'll be happily able to oblige you in some proof too.

Don't even bother bro, if you look at his shit threads, he gets called out by other Mcgregor fans. This guy was posting thread after thread about Mcgregor, 2 of them basically the same thing, then followed up with another thread worshipping how he talks and dresses.

Would be the same. This time Conor would come with better TDD though and Mendes would gasse even faster.

Would be the same. This time Conor would come with better TDD though and Mendes would gasse even faster.

I do agree that he would come in far more improved in terms of TDD but how exactly would chad's gas tank deplete quicker?

I do agree that he would come in far more improved in terms of TDD but how exactly would chad's gas tank deplete quicker?

I'm not even sure his TDD would even be better, he offered very little resistance.

I'm not even sure his TDD would even be better, he offered very little resistance.

come to think of it, you're right. Take downs are more of an instinctive skill, not really something you have to sharpen up for every camp, you either have it or you don't. And i highly doubt Conor hasn't been training TDD throughout his camp, it's basically something every fighter has to do.

it needs to happen? just because of basement dwelling sherdog haters dont like the outcome doesnt mean shit

Mendes doens't have a great cardio. He was tired against Aldo in the rematch in the third round already. He also gassed a fight before the Aldo fight. The only fight he looked good in that way of his lasts ones was against Guida and he was not even being agressive like he usually is in that fight. If Conor manages to stop his TDs and do the same things he did in the first fight I doubt Mendes will not gas in the second again.

070_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

You simply cannot fight 5 rounds let alone 3 on 14 days notice, that type of endurance is not natural and no one can do that unless they're training for

Lol. It didn't go five rounds though. Or three.

More seriously, short notice fights happen. The guy taking it at short notice has the disadvantage of an abridged camp. The other guy has the disadvantage of not having prepared for the new fighter. It is known. If you are going to use lack of preparation as an excuse in the fashion of Mendes, it would be far better to not take the fight in the first place.

You can't discount what actually happened in the fight, because it is the only set of facts we have to work with. We know Mendes was able to take McGregor down. We also know McGregor was able to land a few dozen body shots and take advantage of his opponent's weakness. He also had the aggressiveness to land big power shots even after spending most of the round on the ground. (A lot of strikers get really defensive after being taken down a few times). Conor was the better fighter in that fight. It could go differently in a rematch, sure, but why diminish what happened in this fight?

come to think of it, you're right. Take downs are more of an instinctive skill, not really something you have to sharpen up for every camp, you either have it or you don't. And i highly doubt Conor hasn't been training TDD throughout his camp, it's basically something every fighter has to do.

Anderson Silva would not agree with this. He was the guy who anyone could get a TD and after training for that Chael rematch his TDD got much better. He was able to stop
Chael TDs and a few from Weidman tho.

Full Camp Mendes would lose to Full Camp McGregor training for a Wrestler. Everyone keeps talking about if Mendes trained, while McGregor will spend the same amount of time training for a Striker in Jose Aldo, and still kicked a Wrestlers ass on short notice.

Full Camp Mendes would lose to Full Camp McGregor training for a Wrestler. Everyone keeps talking about if Mendes trained, while McGregor will spend the same amount of time training for a Striker in Jose Aldo, and still kicked a Wrestlers ass on short notice.

Nope.

And then Max Hollaway will beat Conor.

And then Diego Brandao will beat Conor.

And then Cody McKenzie will beat Conor.

And then Ronda Rousey will beat Conor.

Max could beat Conor, the others are just handy dandy troll work.

I keep hearing these jokes alluding to "Motivated penn" "chuck with the look in his eye" "Altitude Cain" and the only one that has any credibility is the "Full camp mendes".

The overwhelming majority of people on this forum have never trained, and don't know the feeling of gassing. I've personally have done amateur wrestling at a pretty high level and there have been times where I'm getting taken down and obliterated on the scores by someone, and once they reach the middle of the 2nd period where they can't explode and hold you down anymore, they're a fish out of water.

You simply cannot fight 5 rounds let alone 3 on 14 days notice, that type of endurance is not natural and no one can do that unless they're training for it. Personally I think Conor failed that test against Mendes and this match up needs to happen again. If Chad comes in the form he came in at Aldo 2, him vs conor will look a lot like Chael vs Silva.

The best way I can equate it, is your teacher telling you you have a test tomorrow on 5 chapters and you only have a slight understanding of them.

I'm not saying Conor would lose, infact I was on the Conor hype train for a long time, but the disrespect fans have against fighters is annoying, especially if they;ve never trained.

Call Frankie Edgar, tall him he fights tomorrow. He does 5 rounds easy.

Jesus christ. I don't want to hear Aldo or McGregor's name until the fight is announced in the cage, the same with Mendes.

i wouldnt mind seeing those two going at it again.

Mendes is really talented, and i think if he had a full camp to prepare, he would win.,

Back