Men with daughters. How has having a daughter changed you? has it?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by SouthoftheAndes, Jul 30, 2016.

1. We got some former thugs, Playas and abusers in here.

Has having a daughter changed your outlook to women? Do you ever think back to your days of degrading women (possibly being a manipulative/abusive ass). And either regret it or wish and hope to God that your daughter is never degraded/abused.

Do you think it would be karma if what you did was done to your daughter/daughters?

Wouldn't like it would you?

Makes men hypocrites huh.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  2. applesbananas

applesbananas Brown Belt

My friend is banging this chick that just got divorced. Said she would cry and he would slap her during. He said the only thing that would have made it more degrading is if he just peed on her. Kind of has to do with this thread but doesn't answer your question.

3. Kardashians

Kardashians ☆ sitting on the moon ☽

just saying, this line is really creepy/disturbing.

Big Brown Clown and Jesus X like this.
  4. HunterIII

HunterIII Brown Belt

popcorn.gif

Papawash and Banchan like this.
  5. Abezal

Abezal Banned Banned

Women degrade women and hate each other for it, and they love it from men.

Fuck up hypocrites they are.

6. Hogey

Hogey Red Belt

I would never have a daughter, ever. The line must stay strong.

Useless to have one soon, seeing as women will be unnecessary and the cleansing begins.

NeverKneel likes this.
  7. michal001

michal001 Brown Belt

In this day and age, it don't matter. Beta guys get cucked all the time and beta chicks have been getting dicked for eternity. Just don't let them play football for Sandusky.

Slippery Kantus likes this.
  8. Banchan

Banchan Banned Banned

Every parent thinks their kid is not like that . No use asking them because they will tell you how awesome parent they are and how their daughters not going to be like that but if you ask the boys theyre dating they will probably tell you other wise .

9. HunterIII

HunterIII Brown Belt

Speaking from experience?

Slippery Kantus likes this.
  10. Smashandgrab

Smashandgrab Red Belt

So far thread is filled with guys who have never seen vagina imo

11. Diamond Jim

Diamond Jim Silver Belt

I have three daughters. Set an example of what kind of man they should look for and hope for the best.

12. What I am talking about. From my experience they like being choked and some like being slapped. But my god no father wants to think of any guy doing that.

Yeah I figured looking back at it.

Ha wasn't my intention I was trying to illicit a response of guilt or deep reflection on the part of some men. I am sure that line will do exactly that hence it got your attention (although you are a woman) in any case I was really wanting a line that dug home at guys to reflect on themselves.

13. Banchan

Banchan Banned Banned

Youre going to get responses like this . Set example . Be good dad and they should not be idiots .

I mean this is about it . You ever see criminal court and children and teens get charged with horrific crimes and always the parent sits there defending their child to the media how their kid is a good kid from a good family who could never do some thing so evil . This is just a delusion parents will have . I dont think you will get much honesty because its hard for parents to ever see their children objectively and as bad no matter what they do .

14. Dang you are right it is a sad reality in many ways. I assert some are telling the truth but yeah you are right. I know kids who are drug addicts whose parents often lie about their kids drug issues and say "my kids doing great". It's like yeah.......

Of course though not all girls are what the Mayberry would consider 'sloots'. Surely some % are relatively clean. Unless one delves into deep manosphere talk.

15. Hogey

Hogey Red Belt

Vagina is for :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

16. Diamond Jim

Diamond Jim Silver Belt

I'm not saying they won't be idiots cause they will. We all do. Just hoping they are a 18yr old idiot and not a 30yr old one.

Scott Parker 27 likes this.
  17. Ohhh you must be so badass and get laid all the time. Coming into threads (on mma forum) claiming that seeing vaginas or getting sex is somehow impossible.

Gtfo

Banchan likes this.
  18. Banchan

Banchan Banned Banned

How many daddys want to admit their daughter licked this mans ass and liked it ? R ight smashandgrab ? How many daddys do you think will admit this ???? I think none . (O,O)

19. Banchan

Banchan Banned Banned

He said girls love licking his ass . Just a perfect example for this thread really . Lets see how many proud poppas will tell us how they think its awesome what their little girls do with men like that .

20. NoGoodNamesLeft

NoGoodNamesLeft Black Belt

i mean a lot fo the stuff my parents taught me stuck, so just gotta be a good role model and puit in work to make sure they arent as dumb as their stupid friends, who were most likely raised by idiots.