Men who took Testosterone but didn't exercise still GAINED MORE mass than men who workout naturally

Nowhere does it say that it decreased their strength....you are drawing a conclusion that isnt there....

The point of this study is to show that you will gain more lean mass with roids alone than a natty who exercises....and if you exercise, you will gain alot more mass and strength than someone who is natty and also exercises.

TBH the differences in strenth gain for nattys wasnt nearly as dramatic as the difference in mass gain for sedentary users. If you are going for appearance, its clearly better to juice....if youre going for strength, its clearly better to juice and exercise.....

Another thing that this study messes up is that they had the guys on the same routine....juicers recover faster and are able to exercise more often....if both groups were to train to the recovery schedule of the juicer, the difference in results would likely be much more dramatic among the two groups that exercised....

They gained less actual strength than the guys who worked out without PEDs, yet gained more weight. Please explain how gaining more weight but less strength is advantageous in mma.

if trannys are allowed to take female hormones to become women then men should be able to take testosterone regardless if they need it or not.

They gained less actual strength than the guys who worked out without PEDs, yet gained more weight. Please explain how gaining more weight but less strength is advantageous in mma.

Since when was this thread about mma....this thread is about a clinical study. The subjects gained more lean mass that didn't even work out....and the strength gains were negligible compared to the difference in mass gaines....

Steroids without exercise can make you look better than exercise without steroids....

Mass without strength means little.

As noted in the study if you didn't exercise you didn't gain much strength compared to the clean guy who did exercise.

Functional strength is more important than show muscle when it comes to MMA.

Of course it is....i dont think thats the point of the study tho....and clearly people who workout the same will have way more strength and mass on steroids than without.....much more....

That doesn't even make sense. You have to do something to gain muscle mass steroids or not.

How are you going to get big without working out lol? If you take TRT and dont workout who wont get ripped at all you will just have higher testosterone levels.
this isn't trt....this is 600mg per week for 10 weeks........its a steroid cycle....

if trannys are allowed to take female hormones to become women then men should be able to take testosterone regardless if they need it or not.
giphy.gif

That doesn't even make sense. You have to do something to gain muscle mass steroids or not.

Really?

So when people hit puberty, and gain muscle mass even though they do not exercise, what exactly are they doing? With the right compounds, muscles will grow regardless of your activity level. Sure, for real results, diet and training should be optimal, but it is possible to see an effect with literally no effort.

Combined with real effort, intelligence and discipline and the results are remarkable.

Since when was this thread about mma....this thread is about a clinical study. The subjects gained more lean mass that didn't even work out....and the strength gains were negligible compared to the difference in mass gaines....

Steroids without exercise can make you look better than exercise without steroids....
This is an mma forum

Take that shit to a body building website then if you're just interested in discussing aesthetics, and not how it relates to mma, this is an mma forum

They never actually become women tho.....they just change their hormonal balances.....I MEAN THAT PURELY IN A SCIENTIFIC SENSE....they can be referred to by any pronoun they wish....

There's no way anyone could perform a study that involves administering testosterone to participants. It's unethical and no governing body would condone it in USA/Canada or Europe.

Source: My occupation is biomedical research.

Well you heard it here first folks, a peer-reviewed study by doctors and researchers has been shutdown by world renowned bro-science expert Chitaouri.
STFU you fool, you know nothing about me.i have first hand experience and ive been around that stuf for 20 years. fuck off

This is simply not true. I'm on testosterone and I certainly didn't have any muscle gains for months, until I started working out again.

Yep

Those kettlebells Joe Rogan is always talkin about...they're just for show. In reality he gets huge by taking trt, podcasting and smoking weed

Mass without strength means little.

As noted in the study if you didn't exercise you didn't gain much strength compared to the clean guy who did exercise.

Functional strength is more important than show muscle when it comes to MMA.

It means a lot actually.

They gained more muscle, had less fat....and they were just a notch lower in strength than people who have been going to the gym.

They were p4p stronger, if you compare body weight.

Imagine if they decide to the gym once and while? They would be way stronger.

I'm on the TRT which is a 100mg per wk dose, not 600mg per wk as in this study. This is a straight up cycle dose at 600mg.

At 100mg a week I can literally eat whatever the fuck I want and not get fat. Not kidding. I hit the gym 3-4 times a week and put on about 15 lbs of muscle, and reduced a bit of fat. Here's the deal, if I take a month off I will lose about 8 lbs, but here's the difference…..when I get back in the gym the muscle memory is ridiculous and within a week or so it looks like I never took any time off.

However the gains at least for me hit a plateau and at 45 years old I don't give a shit about walking around all flexed up, but it looks like I'm a guy that is on a quality diet and has a gym membership that actually gets used.

The benefits: Don't get fat, eat whatever you want, good muscle memory and sex drive like a 20 y.o. The TRT helps with mood and overall sense of well being. Then every 3 months I get on HCG to supplement natural test production so the nuts don't shrink, and during that 8 week run of HCG the sex drive is even stronger.

If you are over 40 and can't figure out why your time in the gym appears useless your levels might be in the basement and your concentration and mood are horrible you should get it checked out. The Dr. likes to keep you around 700. Over that and side effects kick in.

Back