Men who took Testosterone but didn't exercise still GAINED MORE mass than men who workout naturally

Your muscles are constantly being used. Sure, not that hard if you sit behind a desk like my sorry ass is doing right now, but proteins and amino acids are continually being scavenged. So repair is taking place as well. Along with the other factors I mentioned in my post previous to yours.

Can you get "huge" without training? Of course not. Just like there are natural limits to how big and/or strong one can get without drugs, there are limits to what can be done without training. Look at how many people make progress training like idiots. But eventually, to achieve a certain level of results as either an athlete or a bodybuilder, plenty of things need to come together.

Yes, there is the one in a million genetic freak, but outliers do not apply to most people.

I truly believe you can get huge without training. Not Ronnie Coleman huge but still pretty big. But not just taking some test. Test, trenbolone and hgh alone(plus enough food) will make you really big. However it makes no sense to not lift some weights and get even bigger and stronger.

Good point man.

Yeah, there are millions of processes going on at any given time, and some of them result in the
I truly believe you can get huge without training. Not Ronnie Coleman huge but still pretty big. But not just taking some test. Test, trenbolone and hgh alone(plus enough food) will make you really big. However it makes no sense to not lift some weights and get even bigger and stronger.

Never really seen it, and I have been around gear-heads a long time. I could be wrong, of course.

There comes a point, quickly, where there is just not enough being done to stimulate hypertrophy. Of course, outside factors play a role, such as someone doing physical work, unlike my lazy ass, will get more results from steroid use than I will, assuming I did not train.

Of course, it also depends on how we define huge.

read the study....that stuff is all there....the guys were on the same diet and the same routine...
How could they be on the same routine if one group didn't have a routine? That was the whole point of the study.

Not to mention the fact training requires increased calories and macronutrients. That could have been a huge factor as to why the non roiders didn't grow. There are too many unaccounted for factors. This is just one study. How many studies there have been over time in which the the conclusions end up being different.

Gain more weight, not strength. Size doesn't equal strength. While the testosterone-only group gained more size than the exercise-only group, they gained less strength.

Yet here you are acting like increased size and decreased strength is some kind of advantage, lol.

Nowhere does it say that it decreased their strength....you are drawing a conclusion that isnt there....

The point of this study is to show that you will gain more lean mass with roids alone than a natty who exercises....and if you exercise, you will gain alot more mass and strength than someone who is natty and also exercises.

TBH the differences in strenth gain for nattys wasnt nearly as dramatic as the difference in mass gain for sedentary users. If you are going for appearance, its clearly better to juice....if youre going for strength, its clearly better to juice and exercise.....

Another thing that this study messes up is that they had the guys on the same routine....juicers recover faster and are able to exercise more often....if both groups were to train to the recovery schedule of the juicer, the difference in results would likely be much more dramatic among the two groups that exercised....

How could they be on the same routine if one group didn't have a routine? That was the whole point of the study.

Not to mention the fact training requires increased calories and macronutrients. That could have been a huge factor as to why the non roiders didn't grow. There are too many unaccounted for factors. This is just one study. How many studies there have been over time in which the the conclusions end up being different.

There diets were the same....its in the study....

There diets were the same....its in the study....
yes but not the routines. And the diets being the same is a factor perhaps as to why the natural guys didn't grow. That's my point. If the natural guys weren't eating enough..... Remember the guys on roids are getting extra testosterone from the drugs. Which helps to burn fat.

I've been lifting for eight years. Eight. I go to the gym and do cardio every day, and I can't get anywhere. I look okay, but that's it.

WHERE are people getting TRT? HOW do I get it?

sound like a typical scared b2tch that needs muscle to feel less scared of life.
No I'm a 45 year old veteran who's body is giving out, I'd bet you'd wanna feel young again if your body was shot. Talk about being scared, been over to OIF and OEF multiple times, I survived being shot in the face by a sniper... Your the bitch troll running your cock sucker on an Internet forum chirping without any idea of who your talking to, learn some god damn humanity and respect boy.

No I'm a 45 year old veteran who's body is giving out, I'd bet you'd wanna feel young again if your body was shot. Talk about being scared, been over to OIF and OEF multiple times, I survived being shot in the face by a sniper... Your the bitch troll running your cock sucker on an Internet forum chirping without any idea of who your talking to, learn some god damn humanity and respect boy.
Hey man thank you for your service. We owe you a great debt. Please don't give up on us, there are some civilians that respect their soldiers.

Hey man thank you for your service. We owe you a great debt. Please don't give up on us, there are some civilians that respect their soldiers.
Appreciated, I'd just like to feel 30 again...hahaha

People still spout that garbage today on any body building forum I ever visited .
They just don't want to admit the truth that it's not all their hard work at all. There are plenty of guys out there not juicing who are training twice as hard and will never achieve what a juicer could .

This is retarded. You aren't understanding what they are saying. Yea, you can take steroids and you might gain a little if you do nothing. Your test is up, so yea you might see some benefits. But you aren't going to turn into Arnold without years of hard work. And no shit someone one ped's can achieve more. Especially when it comes to body building. Your body can't hold that mass without huge amounts of steroids and peds. But still it takes hard work.

How are you going to get big without working out lol? If you take TRT and dont workout who wont get ripped at all you will just have higher testosterone levels.

BREAKING - MEN WHO TOOK ESTROGEN GREW BITCH TITS LIKE JON JONES!

Mass without strength means little.

As noted in the study if you didn't exercise you didn't gain much strength compared to the clean guy who did exercise.

Functional strength is more important than show muscle when it comes to MMA.

Back