Men Hired for Sexual Fantasy Break into Wrong Address

<{1-17}>

Reminds of this chick I used to work with telling me about her rape fantasy in great detail. Fucking people lol.

You can only use that excuse so many times.

Some jerk is biting your thread, bro.

My friend once told his gf he accidentally went into the wrong hole as well. Everything worked out fine after he said sorry and shook her tits, I meant hand.

This LITERALLY is the kind of case Cleaver Greene would have handled on Rake (except they probably would've actually beast fucked the wrong guy).

When they realised their error, one of the pair said "Sorry, mate" and shook the resident's hand, according to local reports.
Giving false hope to every future home invasion victim who will remember reading this article and hope it's all a dream or mistake.

Also, this is gay as fuck. $50 worth of vCash says these guys were all McGregor fans.

Last edited:
in america this would be two intruders killed by shotgun blasts and obesity.

LOL fucking awesome.

Also who would fill charges for that? I would laugh the shit out of it with the machete guys and point them the right house.
@BFoe or @After they tied you up and stroked you with a broom?

So, in your'pinion, as long as you've had an @Orgasmo, it's all good, eh?

<JackieThumbsUp>

There was an episode of Law and Order SVU similar to this, except in the show a hawt girl got raped after her Boise 3 roomate posed as her online to hire a guy to fulfill a rape fantasy lmao

lol law and order bless

"I saw this in narcotics"-detective tutuola

I dont know

Its not something I ever looked up

Its how I used to describe when things would get out of hand at my old party house . Like when you are playing skyrim and theres a chick from whos knows where getting dped on the same couch by your boys and you are arguing about who was on the couch first while getting kicked and asked if you want in on this and everyone is on pills and blow ......
<escalate99>

There could be sketchy connotations with these things, man.

Bitter ex-boyfriends/husbands hiring 'rapists' to go and get his ex as revenge etc.

What a bunch of freaks. I'll stick to more wholesome sexual adventures like auto-erotic asphyxiation thank you.

Back