Men and Womens Bantamweight title fight

Jedi Judah

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Man, what a difference in skill level. Cruz and Garbrandt fight for the title and put on one of the finest performances of technical MMA striking ever and then you have the womens equivalent in the main event looking like amateurs. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy watching wmma but last night was night and day in terms of skill compared to the mens

But-but-but Ronda could beat Cain under the right circumstances, and Mayweather too.

watching ronda really just makes it all the sweeter people called her the greatest female fighter,athlete. I've never seen a worse performance

Inb4 'the women can still beat you up, though.'

There is about 8 girls at 115 and 5 at 135 pound whose skills I actually respect. Anything outside of that is garbage to me.

We know bro. WMMA= lol.

Most of us have been saying this since day one. WMMA is shallow and filled with many green women.

TLDR;

Boys are better than girls. And girls are icky. And now I am going to eat sketti and drink from my sippy cup.

Good news is that they just created an even worse division. Much much worse.

If you go in with lower expectations, you won't be as disappointed. It's like watching a fan film on Youtube. On Youtube, it's amazing. Incredible, even. But if they were to put the same movie on the big screen and charged standard admission, you'd be asking yourself 'WTF is this shit?' That's because you'd be comparing it to actual blockbuster films, as opposed to fan made films. That's kind of a bad example since WMMA fighters actually are headlining PPV's, but it's the best I've got.

Last edited:
If you go in with lower expectations, you won't be as disappointed. It's like watching a fan film on Youtube. On Youtube, it's amazing. Incredible, even. But if they were to put the same movie on the big screen and charged standard admission, you'd be asking yourself 'WTF is this shit?' That's because you'd be comparing it to actual blockbuster films, as opposed to fan made films. That's kind of bad example since WMMA fighters actually are headlining PPV's, but it's the best I've got.
Savage

Back