Memory Problems, anyone else have it?

yes, yes and yes.

i think im so stressed out that it may be causing it but im not totally sure. the last time I was this stressed I was having panic attacks and my blood pressure was through the roof but I havent had any panic attacks lately, just trouble remembering.

I shouldnt have started smoking weed again because im allergic to it, but i just need an escape from life.

i did take 1 allergy pill yesterday but i dont do it often

Drinking and anxiety cause short term memory issues. That's good news. If you said you didn't drink or didn't have anxiety I would tell you to get your brain scanned for a tumor. You should go celebrate with a few drinks.

well, if you have true, diagnosed panic attacks, at least within the past few months, then this would be something to work on with a professional. the smoking weed is a big problem, too, and prob. contr. to such a loss in 'short-term' memory. drinking is dependent on amt. of drinking, obv., so look into your habits. maybe you're working yourself up a bit?

i dont have diagnosed anything, because i dont go to the doctor anymore, i just come here. I know what a panic attack is though because I used to get them all the time. I know im stressed out because I can feel it, and the last time I felt stressed out I worked in a hospital and I started having chest pains and my boss made me go get checked out, and my blood pressure was like 175/120.

i just have a lot going on i guess, stuff i dont want to get in to, personal stuff. I dont have anywhere to vent and I cant really go in to details here because Ive done it in the past and posters will save the information and use it to personally attack me in future posts.

it could be the stress and combination of drugs and alcohol combined who knows.

i dont have diagnosed anything, because i dont go to the doctor anymore, i just come here. I know what a panic attack is though because I used to get them all the time. I know im stressed out because I can feel it, and the last time I felt stressed out I worked in a hospital and I started having chest pains and my boss made me go get checked out, and my blood pressure was like 175/120.

i just have a lot going on i guess, stuff i dont want to get in to, personal stuff. I dont have anywhere to vent and I cant really go in to details here because Ive done it in the past and posters will save the information and use it to personally attack me in future posts.

That sucks. Do you live alone? Having company helps with these things.

this isn't john hopkins. i don't even trust/respect sherdoggers opinions about MMA, and this is an mma website, so maybe go see a doctor.

That sucks. Do you live alone? Having company helps with these things.

yeah i dont have anyone i can talk too really. i have a friend but i dont talk to him about personal stuff, i just keep things that bother me to myself, i dont like to burden people with my problems. im the kind of guy that would be dying of a heart attack and tell u i feel fine, its just the way i am. i do vent on here sometimes but dont really get in to details anymore. it helps a little

Found out at 16 that I have short term memory loss. Only I've found over the past two years it's gotten significantly worse. Not sure what you're supposed to do about this kind of thing x:

Found out at 16 that I have short term memory loss. Only I've found over the past two years it's gotten significantly worse. Not sure what you're supposed to do about this kind of thing x:

maybe ill start taking alpha brain. joe rogan swears by it. lol

yeah i dont have anyone i can talk too really. i have a friend but i dont talk to him about personal stuff, i just keep things that bother me to myself, i dont like to burden people with my problems. im the kind of guy that would be dying of a heart attack and tell u i feel fine, its just the way i am. i do vent on here sometimes but dont really get in to details anymore. it helps a little
You should kik me vroomy. Lol you can tell me all the things n I'll try to help you remember and we'll at least have written conversation to refer back to xD

Idk if this will sound like weird idea, but I've found keeping a private blog kind of helps. And taking lots of pics. I use these things a lot so I can know what I did on which days and stuff. And can help get out all that stuff you need to vent about but don't wanna say to other people for whatever reason.

My focus/memory gets worse when I spend too much time browsing the internet.

i seriously have one of the better memories between all my family and friends. i am the youngest of all my cousins and i have around 18 of them ranging from their late 40's to me in my late 20's. i will just rekindle some random story from an aunt or something i heard when i was a child and then everyone else would later remember it after i prompt them. this is great when relaying and reminiscing over funny shit that happened when we were young.

same goes for my family. my dad and sister are very smart, but i have a better memory then all them mofos.

i am surprised with my memory holding up. i drink alot, i smoke alot of bud and i do enjoy dabbling in the rec drugs so i dont know why my brain is holding up so well. but i am still young, sadly i can see this catching up on me, and i could imagine i will be a aged, withered senile fuck by the age of 40.

You know what you need to do so I don't have much advise for you. Find someone you can spill your guts to. That is what keeps most people sane.

You should kik me vroomy. Lol you can tell me all the things n I'll try to help you remember and we'll at least have written conversation to refer back to xD

Idk if this will sound like weird idea, but I've found keeping a private blog kind of helps. And taking lots of pics. I use these things a lot so I can know what I did on which days and stuff. And can help get out all that stuff you need to vent about but don't wanna say to other people for whatever reason.

Lol. A journal is probably a good idea. you're a sweet girl K :) Ill be ok no worries.

Alpha brain is some supplement joe rogan always talks about, and say its good for memory and other brain related stuff.

my memory for things im thinking about is generally fine,but i definitley forget where i put things,even stuff i just put down. I dont make mental notes of things like that for some reason

Lol. A journal is probably a good idea. you're a sweet girl K :) Ill be ok no worries.

Alpha brain is some supplement joe rogan always talks about, and say its good for memory and other brain related stuff.

That's a great idea. I was drinking way too much in my 20s and started blacking out all the time. I then started typing everything I did in notepad on my laptop before I went to bed every night. As I did it my memory got significantly better.

Sorry you're having a hard time vroomy. I used to smoke and drink a lot. Never had memory problems though, might be the depression and anxiety doing that to you, or something else.

I know when I get really depressed I don't forget things but I get very, very absent minded. It's like I'm always very distracted.

Gsp is not taking an easy road to the belt. Once he comes back from his acl surgery, dont blink.

You're losing your mind. This is a good thing. Rejoice... if your future ignorance and bliss.

Just forget about it imo.

Back