Memorable Excuses following a Loss

DONGHAMMER.gif

rock-pigeon-sunning-1a.jpg

It was a fatality. It was not in the fight, right? You see that Erick started to heat up in the fight, landed a knockdown in the face, and was the fatality. It was the cat scare. He (Kim) was pressed and, in fright, without let that pigeon wing. Unfortunately, hit the right spot and earned the knockout - told Combate.com on Thursday.

I wanted this fight again, is what most want. I saw that Korean is not all that he said he was. Erick got rid of all his actions, all got away. The Korean was being dominated, and no pigeon wing made a difference here in the victory. I think even he is not believing he has knockout. This happens once in a thousand. I want Dana White put this fight again for the Brazilian fans could see that it was a fatality - said the coach.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...anche-imediata-contra-kim-foi-fatalidade.html

I totally forgot about that. Someone edited wiki to say DHK def. Erick Silva via Fatality (pigeon wing). That's one wiki edit that should've been allowed to stay.

Too weeks ago, I hurt my back
- Bigfoot

The most memorable excuses following a loss:

Tiki loss due to a cut:

BJ Penn and Greasegate:

Tito Ortiz had a Cracked Skull

Hendricks after the GSP fight:

user416315_pic21117_1410818918.jpg

Some others:

Quinton jackson claiming the Japanese poisoned him after his loss to Saku.

Nog and his staff infection

JDS and high Creatine level.

Any others?

you hit the good ones, except JDS (NOT creatine, and possibly was true)

_ I think Hendricks is the worst,
_ Rampage and the poison was the funniest

ive never seen the "Nog Book" made into a Hendricks book, but I like it (if you made it, nice. if not, thx 4 sharing)

Back