Reaction score
The most memorable excuses following a loss:

Tiki loss due to a cut:

BJ Penn and Greasegate:

Tito Ortiz had a Cracked Skull

Hendricks after the GSP fight:

user416315_pic21117_1410818918.jpg

Some others:

Quinton jackson claiming the Japanese poisoned him after his loss to Saku.

Nog and his staff infection

JDS and high Creatine level.

Any others?

Diego said he ate some bad eggs or something after the Jury fight iirc.

Vernon White claimed that Chuck Liddell poked him in the eye when Liddell Ko'd him by shattering his eye socket with an overhand right.

'I thought i won two rounds in there' - Kenny Florian

Ronda

"it was my third title fight in 9 months and i don't think anyone has even attempted that before"

Jones did it and crushed Shogun, Machida and Rampage in less than 9 months.

GSP did it and so did Anderson.

Ronda

"it was my third title fight in 9 months and i don't think anyone has even attempted that before"

Jones did it and crushed Shogun, Machida and Rampage in less than 9 months.

GSP did it and so did Anderson.

Joanna's 3 UFC title fights also took place within exactly 8 months. Don't cry Ronda.

Faber with the "thumbs up'

Honestly tikis excuse is used to death by now it should be banned from ufc history lol seriously.

Hendricks after the GSP fight:

user416315_pic21117_1410818918.jpg

JDS and high Creatine level.

hendricks is definitely the worst of them all. He's even worse than Nog. JDS is also pretty embarrassing in this department.

"My fuckin' arms tightened up." - Shane Carwin after Lesnar loss

Also blamed it on chugging red bulls before the fight.

Then he pissed hot for a roid cocktail.

How the fuck can you be surprised when your arms tighten up after all this

DONGHAMMER.gif

rock-pigeon-sunning-1a.jpg

It was a fatality. It was not in the fight, right? You see that Erick started to heat up in the fight, landed a knockdown in the face, and was the fatality. It was the cat scare. He (Kim) was pressed and, in fright, without let that pigeon wing. Unfortunately, hit the right spot and earned the knockout - told Combate.com on Thursday.

I wanted this fight again, is what most want. I saw that Korean is not all that he said he was. Erick got rid of all his actions, all got away. The Korean was being dominated, and no pigeon wing made a difference here in the victory. I think even he is not believing he has knockout. This happens once in a thousand. I want Dana White put this fight again for the Brazilian fans could see that it was a fatality - said the coach.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...anche-imediata-contra-kim-foi-fatalidade.html

These pictures always crack me up. I just love the idea that taken at face value, these athletes are actually publishing books, filled with first person narration with each chapter fully devoted to one of the reasons they lost.

"I was basically fighting him with one arm" - Nick Newell

Forrest gets shit on justifiably so for his antics post 148, but never gets credit for trying to defend Ttio after beating him at UFC 106...Lol Tito and his "cracked skull"

Rousey chose to lose and is still undefeated!

Back