Social Meme Thread v.87: Bidenism and the Benefit of Low Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deorum

Fuck Your Thots
@Black
Reaction score

A lot of them died and/or were breeded out. We are all mutts here in America. Well, all of us except my boy @Deorum.

tumblr_otd7eySaBC1s2wio8o1_1280.gif

<45> It was more like...

hsb.jpg

The gun was an optional add-on for RIP's pack.

pcsp.jpg
i'm actually going to buy that winkler axe.
The best bladesmith in the western hemisphere IMO, love the 80CrV2 steel with black oxide no-glare finish on them. Daniel himself an awesome, down to earth dude too. I'm waiting on a direct WK Woodmans knife order, the push dagger I got last year is my favorite EDC blade I've ever carried.

That reminds me; I need a new Mjolnir.

The TM9K flashlight in the last photo earns its place sitting next to the Mjolnir chain and Winkler push dagger, it's part of Nitecore's flagship Tiny Monster series. I have a liking for extremely compact, durable tools and weapons that pack a savage punch, the thing is like having the sun in your pocket and palm of your hand. It's constructed with aero grade aluminum casing, is impact resistant, waterproof and has a max output of 9,800 lumens with a throw of 305 yards. Also comes with a nice little stainless steel strike bezel attached.

70hv9f.jpg

^^ Now, the Buick GSX is without question a fucking classic, a monster even in factory form and very arguably a top three muscle car of all-time but for me there's only one true king: Chevy Chevelle SS. 396 or 454. Or you know, 572 with an 8-71 Roots Blower. The Motherfucking Epitome of Americana V8 Car Culture.

(unless you happen to be from a Mopar inclined family or are into Ford pony cars, in which case fair enough)

Also Shoutout To The Originator GTO.

ad1.jpg

THERE'S ONLY FIVE YEARS LEFT!!!

1f913.png

(@HockeyBjj)

~Video~
I don't know if he is trolling behind his dementia because people will use that excuse and there's never any payback for saying things wrong or painful truth.

uoBkNSP.jpg

12-De-Med-s-fa26jxz0-905.jpg

12-De-Med-s-6j2zfx0a-002.jpg

12-De-Med-s-fxz0j26a-07.jpg

02-Pat-Gns-s-xfa206zj-37.jpg

dems celebrating a projected loss of the house? i don't get it. i can see celebrating holding/wins, but a loss?

<WhatIsThis>
I recall some right wing outlets saying the exact same thing would happen about the faux red wave so I don't know how it's that surprising to leftists, but I can see why they would hype it up so they can laugh about it and feel good about it.

The kid rock one is a joke, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back