Meme Thread 42 - The bright side of communism

Status
Not open for further replies.

GtehMVP

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Link to previous thread https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/meme-thread-v41-acquitted-for-life.4076111/

aV08mDP_700bwp.webp

@irish_thug let's get this ball rolling

Mod note: This is a meme thread, do not take it seriously. This is not the thread for arguing or debate, there are threads for a wide variety of topics for you to discuss inn this sub forum. Just want to chat? Take it to the lounge. This is not partisan thread, memes from all political walks are welcome as long as they conform with forum rules.

Meme on memesters.

Last edited by a moderator:
in before triggered c*nt Leftists tard up this thread

@TheOldMan Was this you? <45>

dadhugz.png

“As a parent, you saw them take their first steps, you cried when they first said ‘I love you,’ you were there for those milestones. Then you’re going to cut them off because they love someone? Whether it’s religion or personal beliefs, I just can’t see any justification for that.”

It’s what drove Dittman, who lives in the small, conservative town of Karns City, Pennsylvania, to post about his experience on Facebook. One of the photos he shared was of a man whose family kicked him out at 19. Thirty years later, he still hasn’t spoken to them. Dittman said that when they embraced, the man sobbed so violently it felt as though Dittman was holding him up.

“I don’t identify as Republican or Democrat. I’m an Independent,” he said. “I’ve gotten a lot of hate mail calling me a leftist. I hunt, I fish, I carry a weapon, I’m a member of the NRA, but I’m out there hugging people."

sub-buzz-25669-1560450356-13.png

<mma1>

LOL...<Lmaoo>

“As a parent, you saw them take their first steps, you cried when they first said ‘I love you,’ you were there for those milestones. Then you’re going to cut them off because they love someone? Whether it’s religion or personal beliefs, I just can’t see any justification for that.”

I'll admit that I agree fully, and couldn't have articulated it any better.

“I don’t identify as Republican or Democrat. I’m an Independent,” he said. “I’ve gotten a lot of hate mail calling me a leftist. I hunt, I fish, I carry a weapon, I’m a member of the NRA, but I’m out there hugging people."

Thanks for sharing this man, it's nice to see some GOOD news for a change ;)

EDIT:

3n5tr4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back