Meme-Level Josh Fabia Under New Scrutiny After Diego Sanchez Was Dominated in Two Consecutive Fights

Should Fabia be banned by the UFC?

• Total voters
The man should be in jail, he's a conman clear as day.

dude, he's lost his last 2 fights...got destroyed by chiesa and got whooped by perreira...fact...stop going by technicalities, just to get people riled...we all saw the fight..we all saw diego get his ass kicked...but yes, he did beat the other 2 guys...and as i've said in other posts, as long as diego is fighting nobodies with like 3 fights, like Gall, then he might be competitive....
It is what it is though brother... You saw the fights, I saw the fights, but the records only see the results, and Diego is ridiculously undersized at WW... He could drop down and keep fighting for years to come, albeit against the Mickey Galls of the world, but what else is there for a guy that's pushing 40 who's been working the same job since he was 16?

Let him bang bro

Should he be banned? Hell no. This 1 man corner thing is hilarious. It's like a gimmick straight from wwe. It actually makes me more interested in diego sanchez fights.

file.jpg
buddy looks like the lovechild of Elias and Faramir from LOTR lol
elias-theodorou.jpg
latest

If the UFC could ban coaches they would ban anybody who's coaching somebody fighting against McGregor.

while the UFC cannot ban people from coaching fighters, they can definitely ban you from showing up and cornering for someone.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He's a McCoach for sure, and a goofball, but he hasn't done anything ban worthy.

lmfao why would he be banned?

because diego is too stupid to realize he's a charlatan?

fighters can pick whoever they want to corner them.

I really think people should lay off the coach. Diego's career has been over for a long time. No one can help him. His mind has been in outter space ever since he broke up with Ali Sonoma.

We should all be happy that someone is willing to be a friend to Diego. We should be glad that someone is sticking by his side instead of letting him rot away in solitude.

Why have we not spoken up earlier about Diego's condition? The symptoms have been there for a long ass time.

IMO it's pretty clear this guy designed all his nonsensical "training" specifically to target Diego Sanchez and get a cut of his pay check. Pretty brilliant move IMO! Diego has always been out there, and like 90% of what he says makes no sense. So to design a style specifically catered to a delusional nut is pretty genius IMO, and best of all in his case you don't need any real knowledge, technique, or coaching ability!

When a guy disregards his 5 year old daughter (he basically said he has a 5 year old but is willing to die in the Octagon because he put so much into his career.) It's time to have an intervention and try and tell Diego 'You did amazing, you did great things for TUF 1 and EVERYONE will remember you, whether it be the good or bad. It's time to train the next generation, Diego. It's time to take care of your daughter.'

But I'm not Diego, I'm not a fighter or a father. Strange situation.

This Fabia guy is obviously taking advantage of Diego in the worst way and should be shamed.
Agreed, generativty is the only way the old guard can maintain their sense of ego integrity

Should Fabia be banned from consuming oxygen?

• Yes
<Goldie11>

Should he be banned? Hell no. This 1 man corner thing is hilarious. It's like a gimmick straight from wwe. It actually makes me more interested in diego sanchez fights.

file.jpg

It'd be cool if a fighter came out with this old Chinese dude in robes with a white beard and he just stroked it during the fights, then between rounds if the fighter wasn't doing well he'd slap them in the face and glare angrily

Reminds me of Fedor and rasputin

View attachment 731971

Rasputin was a stud. The historical record shows that a) he had sex with half of Moscow's noblewomen and women who had sex with him reported fainting from sheer ecstasy, and b) motherfucker was hard to kill- he survived being poisoned, shot three times, and beaten severely enough to be fatal to most men, before finally succumbing to drowning.

When a guy disregards his 5 year old daughter (he basically said he has a 5 year old but is willing to die in the Octagon because he put so much into his career.) It's time to have an intervention and try and tell Diego 'You did amazing, you did great things for TUF 1 and EVERYONE will remember you, whether it be the good or bad. It's time to train the next generation, Diego. It's time to take care of your daughter.'

This Fabia guy is obviously taking advantage of Diego in the worst way and should be shamed.

This post should get your Yellow removed.

Poor Diego has entertained us for so long.

His record is better than McGregor's in his last four.

Nurmagamedov - Ferguson winner gets Sanchez confirmed.

Guy has an equal number of wins as a coach in the UFC than all of ATT have wins, and a much higher winning percentage.

(...that's Australian Top Team I mean, btw)

{<jordan}

Ya got me.

For what it's worth, Diego proved his "willing to die in the cage" mentality go the instant he double checked that he would win before quitting in his last out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back