News Member Steve Cantwell? He’s Rich Now. Feel Old Yet?

Haha yeah thats right.. please explain why Pascal Krauss has been in every UFC video game despite not fighting since 2013?!?!?!

Need one guy from Germany Id guess. And since he was in the first game its easy to just add him to others as well.

What I found funny was this guy Fredson Paixao got on undisputed 3 despite having one fight in the ufc where he was knocked out in 51 seconds by Pablo Garzas flying knee. And Pablo was left out lol.

Wow, what a blast from the past. He was good from what I remember. Big too

That was around the golden era, right before Usada. Everybody was on it and serving brutality. The UFC had a different vibe back then, like they were an underground spectacal to behold

Last edited:
How do you pull this off and then lose to Diabate? The guy was a fish on the ground.
Diabate wasn't that bad.

There were plenty of people who thought that Tom DeBlass was a lock over diabate, and that deblass would clown him on the ground.

Diabate wasn't that bad.

There were plenty of people who thought that Tom DeBlass was a lock over diabate, and that deblass would clown him on the ground.
I was a fan of Diabate but he was pretty weak on the ground. Well he used his length well but was super prone to getting muscled and controlled by strong fighters on the ground.
Impressive that he didn't get finished..... also very unimpressive that he lost to Mike Massenzio.

But I feel like i'm bashing, that's just a slick sub and checking his record that Diabate loss surprised me.

Haha yeah thats right.. please explain why Pascal Krauss has been in every UFC video game despite not fighting since 2013?!?!?!
Probably because German and European fans play tons of video games and want to feel represented

Good for him. Now he can be like the rest of us Sherdoggers - except less rich, shorter, and not pulling as much tail.

The weed business is sketchy as fuck until it's federally legalized. Dispensaries get robbed on the regular since the cash is kept on site.

I was a fan of Diabate but he was pretty weak on the ground. Well he used his length well but was super prone to getting muscled and controlled by strong fighters on the ground.
Impressive that he didn't get finished..... also very unimpressive that he lost to Mike Massenzio.

But I feel like i'm bashing, that's just a slick sub and checking his record that Diabate loss surprised me.
Diabate had poor ground game but people wanted nothing to do with his punches and kicks lol

Wonder if he still trains. Would have been cool if he was on Team WEC for that Quintet Ultra BJJ thing.

Back then this seemed so brutal...

Then it turned out that Razak is a rapist, so it seems like poetic justice now...

<Fedor23>

Is he an actual rapist. Or are you using the rapist as like dummy I do that in real life so I’m confused.

I’ll always try to end a conversation with someone by saying “you rapist!”

then he’s all trying to prove he doesn’t rape. And would never rape. And I’m like well oh yeah!? It’s a real mind fuck....

You're mixing him up with the wrong Al-Hassan lol.
Damn, you're right.

Rapist Al-Hassan is the much better fighter of the two.

Nightmare cellmate right there.

Last edited:

it’s very cheap to redo/repackage a fighter once you have them made v doing one brand new

Does creating a multi million dollar company equate to rich? Not necessarily, he could be backed by investors who have large pieces of the business. If we are talking 10s of millions or 100s of millions, than I'd tend to agree. But multi million dollar company, I'd say he's doing alright probably making 100 to 200gs a year.

Who tf doesnt own a CBD or cannabis company these days? Use Wadtucket10 for a 10% discount baaayyybeeeh!
iu

Is he an actual rapist. Or are you using the rapist as like dummy I do that in real life so I’m confused.

I’ll always try to end a conversation with someone by saying “you rapist!”

then he’s all trying to prove he doesn’t rape. And would never rape. And I’m like well oh yeah!? It’s a real mind fuck....
Reminds me of Kobe

Back