News Member Steve Cantwell? He’s Rich Now. Feel Old Yet?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I member.

Apparently he started a cannabis company that is now a multimillion dollar business.

Best known for this:

ezgif.com-resize-62.gif

Who tf doesnt own a CBD or cannabis company these days? Use Wadtucket10 for a 10% discount baaayyybeeeh!

I remember him being in the first 3 UFC Undisputed games despite having been cut before they even released the first one.

They wanted him to be a star so badly...

Last edited:
He and Brian Stann had an awesome trilogy back in the WEC.

I think he was best known for having to lose 5 fights in a row before the UFC finally cut him. He was always exciting but c'mon why the kept him so long is a mystery. Maybe if he continues being uber successful people will start hating on him like they do to Brendan Schaub ;)

How do you pull this off and then lose to Diabate? The guy was a fish on the ground.
Cyrille had no ground game but he had decent TDD and always went for the finish, he was alllllright
Cantwell’s hype came from a quick finish of Stann and was mostly that, hype

I remember him being in the first 3 UFC Undisputed games despite having been cut befire they even released the first one.

They wanted him to be a star so badly...
Haha yeah thats right.. please explain why Pascal Krauss has been in every UFC video game despite not fighting since 2013?!?!?!

Good old Steve Cant-win.

I believe he was the first ever fighter to go on a 5 fight UFC losing streak before getting cut.

Good for him though.

Back