Melvin's mad

Has he claimed that? From the interviews he gave, it seems it has more to do with his camp accusing him of potentially greasing and having the commission check on him right before the fight.

Sure did. Was ranting nonstop about how Varner was a coward who was scared and faked it, and that Varner never get a chance to fight him again, Varner didn't even deserve to fight him, bla bla. Pretty much talking like he's acheived as much as Anderson or something.

last time i saw him this mad he ended up getting mushroom stamped.

I like how Varner played it at the weigh ins actually. I remember last event how people were saying Tim Elliot was going to lose based on him not looking at Papazian. And we all know how that went down. I think the same thing happens here for Varner. Especially since we've all seen what happens when Melvin gets too excited (UFC 136)

Melvin acts cocky but once he feels an over hand right from Varner he's gonna look scared, if he's still awake

Not a fan of either guy. Just hoping one of them gets finished in a good fight.

I hope he wins he's young and exciting and has at least the physical tools to become a contender but I'm worried that he's going to fight even less intelligent because he's so fired up

this

I think Varner might put him to sleep.

and this

this fight has me very excited. however I hate it when guys I like lose their composure, esp against a cool collected vet like Varner

Melvin is pouting little child, and will be treated appropriately by being put to sleep.

hmm....tempted to put the rest of my vcash on melvin.

They were supposed to fight 2 weeks ago, but Varner came down with an "illness" prior to the fight and they had to push it back... and now he had to cut down quite a bit twice in 14 days.

Also, Varner's corner guys were talking about how they were worried about Melvin greasing, which really pissed him off.

So yes, he's angry. I would be too.

you think that sucks, i know guys that have to work 4, sometimes 5 days a week.

crazy, i know.

If Melvin went for takedowns he could have won the fight.

Back