Melvin's mad

Why do people say "illness" like doctors didn't evaluate him? You think the UFC and the medical team's evaluation consists of "well he said he felt icky."

You think they did blood tests on him or something? He was throwing up, for some reason, and said it's cause he is sick and can't fight.

Just because Joe Rogan says during the broadcast that he was "begging them to let him fight" doesn't mean it is so.

I've always been a Varner fan for some reason, even though he seems like an unlikeable person. That said, I think Melvin is going to blast off on him and finish in the first round.

You think they did blood tests on him or something? He was throwing up, for some reason, and said it's cause he is sick and can't fight.

Just because Joe Rogan says during the broadcast that he was "begging them to let him fight" doesn't mean it is so.

Exactly. He was throwing up. Plenty of people, including doctors, saw it. So he was too sick to fight. Unless people are suggesting that he swallowed epitaph or something, and if anyone honestly thinks that they're the same kind of conspiracy nuts that claim fights are fixed.

Also, doctors can evaluate things like his temperature, holding a stethoscope to his chest to hear his breathing, his pulse, etc. Just because they're not doing blood tests doesn't mean they take his word for it, especially with the publicity of it being a freaking UFC fight. I'm guessing the doctors are qualified to evaluate people better than Sherdog posters.

Varner is my favorite fighter of all time so I want him to win, but Guillard is also one of my favorites and from Louisiana so I'm pretty torn.

Think the weigh-in pic looks badass, Melvin is intense.

Is he pointing a gun to his head? Someone call the cops!

They were supposed to fight 2 weeks ago, but Varner came down with an "illness" prior to the fight and they had to push it back... and now he had to cut down quite a bit twice in 14 days.

Also, Varner's corner guys were talking about how they were worried about Melvin greasing, which really pissed him off.

So yes, he's angry. I would be too.

ah, i see.

thanks for the info.

At least I have proper spelling.

tumblr_m0dpjlWlnn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

You really showed that auto correct

Melvin will most likely win but Damn I kinda hope Varner brings the upset just so I can laugh.

Rooting for Melvin but I am weary of Varner. What he did to Barboza was unexpected.

Being that mad didn't help him against Clementi

Back