Melvin's mad

If Jamie does what he did to Edson, then he has nothing to worry about. Melvin's last four fights all have looked the same except for one, that's a bad streak.

Melvins whole carrerr has looked the same imo. He hasn't changed anything hasn't fought differently his chin and sub defence hasn't gotton any better. Always thought it was funny that people ever considered him to be championship material b/c of a win ovr evan dunham. Varner via etvr he wants 1st rd making this pic even funnier when side by side with a pic of the end result.

Melvin is a strange fellow, why tase any of this personal its a job. I guess some fighters try to get in the others head with these antics. Seems like the best don't have to do this kinds of stuff like GSP.

He has the IQ of a potato. That's why

so is there a reason why guillard is upset?

i must be missing something, here.

I like Varner in this but there's always questions about his mental game. Him pulling out Vs Melvin previously doesn't worry me. Too many variables in that situation...who knows what really went down maybe he was sick. What has got me worried though is J-Lau didn't even have that triangle locked up and he immediately started tapping.

He fought out of mutiple submission attempts before then including a different triangle iirc, maybe he was just too exhausted taking the fight on short notice and knew Lauzon had it locked

Varner might be sick again. He just tweeted about it. Melvin is going to be even more mad.

Melvin psyching himself up per usual.

Why can't some people learn from their previous mistakes? I can't think of how many times I've heard Melvin say that he got too emotional last time, there was all kinds of emotional stuff going on in his life at the time, etc, etc. But, now he's matured, got his life together, is more centered, new training camp, blah, blah, blah.

Melvin being Melvin.

He fought out of mutiple submission attempts before then including a different triangle iirc, maybe he was just too exhausted taking the fight on short notice and knew Lauzon had it locked

People who question that tapping really have no idea how tight he had it in, he just locked it up, but it was picture perfect technique, didnt help Varner broke his hand in the 2nd round either.

Varner finishes him, then Guilliard ends up getting choked out by a turtleneck sweater at the press conference after.

so is there a reason why guillard is upset?

i must be missing something, here.

They were supposed to fight 2 weeks ago, but Varner came down with an "illness" prior to the fight and they had to push it back... and now he had to cut down quite a bit twice in 14 days.

Also, Varner's corner guys were talking about how they were worried about Melvin greasing, which really pissed him off.

So yes, he's angry. I would be too.

[QUOTE="Rush";77753479]Varner is putting Melvin to sleep.[/QUOTE]

First time for everything I guess. But I doubt it.

Melvin is a very exciting fighter, this is one fight I wanna see, especially after his last loss.

They were supposed to fight 2 weeks ago, but Varner came down with an "illness" prior to the fight and they had to push it back... and now he had to cut down quite a bit twice in 14 days.

Also, Varner's corner guys were talking about how they were worried about Melvin greasing, which really pissed him off.

So yes, he's angry. I would be too.

Why do people say "illness" like doctors didn't evaluate him? You think the UFC and the medical team's evaluation consists of "well he said he felt icky."

Back