Melvin's mad

I hope he wins he's young and exciting and has at least the physical tools to become a contender but I'm worried that he's going to fight even less intelligent because he's so fired up

He's not really all that young anymore. He's 29, been fighting in the UFC for 7 years and has never been more then a fringe contender. Melvin unfortunantly will go down in history as a career journeyman.

Melvin mad/emotional equals him losing almost all of the time

He should be happy that Varner pulled out of the first fight he's pretty much getting double pay.

I expect the FBI to pay him a visit for such hand language

Too soon!!!1!1!1

If Jamie does what he did to Edson, then he has nothing to worry about. Melvin's last four fights all have looked the same except for one, that's a bad streak.

He looked more impressive in his fight with Jim Miller and Cerrone that he did in his last victory. Watching Cerrone beat him was sad to watch

Melvin gonna bang his head off :icon_twis

Varner can game plan for this. He learned from the Dakota Cochrane loss how to handle guys who are going to try and bang him.

Yeah, well, he's still gonna lose.

Why he mad tho??

Seriously, Melvin doesn't seem to fight well when it's an emotional fight for him...he will most likely make a mistake and Varner should be able to capitalize

Why he mad tho??

Seriously, Melvin doesn't seem to fight well when it's an emotional fight for him...he will most likely make a mistake and Varner should be able to capitalize

he claims it's because Varner pulled out of their last fight out of fear or something - personally I think he's mad because he had to cut weight twice in the space of 2 weeks

I like Varner in this but there's always questions about his mental game. Him pulling out Vs Melvin previously doesn't worry me. Too many variables in that situation...who knows what really went down maybe he was sick. What has got me worried though is J-Lau didn't even have that triangle locked up and he immediately started tapping.

Yeah, he's mad. But he'll fight stupid and get himself finished again, most like.

This is literally a battle of the weak minds... which will break first. Buahahaha.

Melvin usually goes on a streak after having severally spotty performances, I'lll go with im on this.

Back