Melvin's mad

This is a joke...

Melvin is awful cocky and disrespectful for someone who has never beaten a Top 10 opponent in 30 plus career wins (he has lost to them all)

at what point do we call him the "washed-up assassin"

Varner by RNC Round 2

Didn't have a preference for who won until seeing this. Now I am rooting for Varner.

I believe Melvin will have is chin touched a little harder than he can handle and Varner will then be able to finish.

Wonder what's going through Varner's head?

He didnt seem comfortable at the weigh ins,

Especially with a dude pointing his finger in my face id be pretty fired up

I think he just looked relaxed, he is way too experienced to let Melvin get in his head!

i dunno about 'washed up'
that implies he wasn't so flakey earlier in his career

i kind of like 'the sleeping assassin' or the tapping assassin

dfw loves him tho

Varner needs to show Melvin what respect is all about.

i hope melvin knocks varners head clean off. he has all the right to be pissed off after the tuf thing

I don't understand why he would be mad..

He got 'show up' money, which was $42,000 to extend his training camp another 2 weeks.

Sounds pretty awesome to me.

take it easy guys, he is young and he will grow up eventually

He will get his vengeance on Varner for having a flu!

Im down for whoever comes in with that killer instinct.

This is a joke...

Melvin is awful cocky and disrespectful for someone who has never beaten a Top 10 opponent in 30 plus career wins (he has lost to them all)

at what point do we call him the "washed-up assassin"

Varner by RNC Round 2

no he beat Dunham

Melvin mad and fighting emotional doesnt work out for him. And it wont work out for him against someone experienced like Varner, if he comes out too fired up he can get caught with something quick like he did against Cerone.

He is playing mindgames with Varner.
Melvin knows that Varner can be very nervous and break mentally before or during fights.

Back