Melvins Ground Game Much Improved

Yung Dilla

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Wow wasn't expecting him to do some of that but he did lol. I know he he won a few jits tournaments since he really started taking it serious but good stuff.. He still has LOTS to learn but if he keeps applying himself he'll be good..(His defense saved him a couple times in this fight as well)

Was really worried that the Mayans might be getting their apocalypse after all when Melvin went for the submission. I mean come one, this is Melvin "Stand and Bang" Guillard. He has no business even knowing how to spell armbar, let alone how to try pulling one off.

It was a close one guys... and the earth lives to party yet another day.

Wow wasn't expecting him to do some of that but he did lol. I know he he won a few jits tournaments since he really started taking it serious but good stuff.. He still has LOTS to learn but if he keeps applying himself he'll be good..(His defense saved him a couple times in this fight as well)

He's almost 30. He has 45 professional fights. He'll never "be good." He is what he is.

I really like Guillard. Wish he developed a stronger sub defense game earlier in his career. Also wish he didn't leave his chin straight up when he is trying to back away from his opponent's strikes. Very gifted athlete but I'm not sure if he can put everything together. Hope he does though, he's not getting any younger

Didn't see the fight, but a 30-27, 27-30, 30-27 split decision seems ... odd.

melvins improved but wish he would really mix in wrestling/take downs to complete him and get the rounds easily.

Back