News Melvin Manhoef is coming out of retirement, set to fight on Dec. 28 in Japan

These Melvin Manhoeff retirements are lasting less than Carla Esparza title reigns

If this a one off? It would be cool to see him KO Mark Hunt again for old time's sake.

Melvin_Manhoef_vs_Mark_Hunt.gif

Like he can replicate it

His nick should be Melvin Comatose Manhoef because that's how he'll end up. Always been a fan of his and got upset when he got sloppy and lost to Lawler after demolishing his leg. It's time for Manhoef to hopefully enjoy retired life instead of turning into Goodridge.

So...
is he fighting a can at least?
Ive saw the card and, besides recognizing Hideki Sekine (who will probably fight a random dude in a gi i guess), i could only recognize a dude in Akuma cosplay

Edit: Just saw a translation... The akuma guy is Galore Bofando... Damm... i miss that dude

Manhoef is fighting a grappler... Well... i hope that, in the worst options, he gets subbed...

Last edited:
Is this for sure a shoot though? A lot of the Bom Ba Ye events have been works and honestly they are goofier and more fun that way.

News flash...............your're not retired when you fight multiple times a year.

Are we sure it's MMA rules as we know them or ganryujima rules

Back