News Melvin Manhoef is coming out of retirement, set to fight on Dec. 28 in Japan

Homie is becoming Reanimator after Yoel sent him into the shadow realm.

Reanimator-regular_full-final_4a0af95e-e495-45b8-ab7b-433dd8831c95_1024x1024.jpg

Ah, that’s too bad. I have no idea who his opponent is, but Manhoef should be done fighting.

One of my favorite strikers, in his prime he was just terrifying. The speed, power, aggression, fluidity…

<6>

Damn. Has to be up there as P4P most lethal hands in MMA history. But why come back?

Surely doesn’t need the money (I hope). He’d already hung around too long.

Please Melvin, don't do it..

This is sad. Most fighters don't have a plan b outside of fighting so they'll keep fighting even though they really should stop.

Man, really? I wish he would just be done with the sport at this point. He has absolutely nothing left to prove, but hey, who am I to criticize how another grown man decides to make his money.

Hope Melvin at least secured himself a well-paying one off deal to make it worth it! The dude is as they say, 'Big in Japan', so probably good money.

I always wanted to see Manhoef face Wanderlei Silva. Pony up the cash and make it happen! Igor Tanabe can face Bob Sapp or someone else instead.

Damn, his CTE won't let him quit.

Damn. Has to be up there as P4P most lethal hands in MMA history. But why come back?

Surely doesn’t need the money (I hope). He’d already hung around too long.
If he had a granite chin... dude would be the scariest fighter out there

Probably broke, blame Dana, UFC didn't pay him enough.

Gonna be one of those guys who fights until it’s too late..
Man’s a legend, much respect but enjoy your family, you’ve earned that.
No offense, but it's already too late.

Back