Melvin Guillard Suspended One Year And Fined $10,000 For Banned Substance

if he took training seriously and didn't messs up so much he could be quite well off financially and career wise. Hes an exciting fighter who delivers knockouts when hes on and the ufc loves to keep guys like that around.

Literally such a waste

yeah coke lasts longer than that.. you must have read about it somewhere or watched a movie vs any real world exp

It should be able to get you through 15-20 minutes before you need to start chasing that dragon. Melvin sure isn't fighting any 5 rounders.

Melvin cant make weight and is doing coke. Bellator probably cuts him.

Once a drug addict,always a drug addict. Controlling urges are hard.

As for Bellator, they don't honor suspensions. He probably be booked on the next international show.

I have plenty of real world experience. It's a total chase.

20 min per line for most folks not 5 like you said etc... ive had me some 2-3 night benders in my heyday .. (not proud of it)

Amazing to think back in his early days in the UFC, so many were saying that he could be an all-time great within the 155 division.

They were right. It's sad, but they were right.

If Gullard got his shit together, took diet and weight cutting seriously, got some great coaches behind him, he could have been highly reguarded as one of the best lightweights in the history of the sport.

Yet, he's pissed it all away.

20 min per line for most folks not 5 like you said etc... ive had me some 2-3 night benders in my heyday .. (not proud of it)

i meant like 20 minutes. More along the lines of UFC walkouts and intros. Maybe it was wearing otf and he was anxious to get back, thus enhancing performance

Damn there goes Daley versus Guillard next.

You know testing is being ramped up when even Bellator fighters are getting rumbled.

Did he get popped for coke again? it takes a few days for it to get out your system like 3 to 5 days. If he's fighting while on coke, I have no idea how he's doing that. I have done it when I was younger, and fighting would be the last thing I would want to do while on it. I haven't done it in almost 15 years, I have no interest in drugs anymore, I have done them, I had a little fun period I guess you can say, but it got old quickly, I did these things while going to clubs, I didn't just sit around or get into a cage and fight lool

So, I can't sit here and shit all over him, that would make me a hypocrite. I just hope if it was coke that he stops doing it and gets help if he needs it. I'm guessing it's a problem if that's what he got popped for.

But Marvin seems to have lots of issues going on with weight, drugs etc. I hope he can sort himself out before it's too late and gets the Mayhem treatment...

Biggest waste of talent in MMA. Yes, more than Jones. Burns every fuckin bridge he comes across. How many more chances are Bellator gonna give him?

I wouldn't be surprised if they stood by him this time. He was going to move up to 170. I think that's the biggest issue he had after joining up with them.

Bellator will just have him fight Daley on a boat in international waters

Melvin is a coker?

He already tested positive for coke in the UFC.

He is a bit of a waste of talent but his chin has also always let him down. Still Barboza found success with similar issues so Melvin could have probably as well if things went better.
He looked sluggish and bad in his last fight though he has declined not only physically and in terms of preparation but technically

When are these guys going to figure it out? In today's MMA climate, if you use, you're going to get caught.

Back