DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

U1i9DXbB.jpg

My guess...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
After his win two weeks ago. That group of supporters must be less today.

Guillard was a must watch fighter in his early TUF days

Sad hoping that its just some weird supplements and not the yayo

Is there anything left of his goal of a "full paycheck"?

Biggest waste of talent in MMA. Yes, more than Jones. Burns every fuckin bridge he comes across. How many more chances are Bellator gonna give him?

Trying to make weight is no longer Melvin Guillard's chief concern.

The MMA veteran was suspended one year by the Kansas Athletic Commission after he tested positive for a banned substance in relation to an in-competition drug test at Bellator 159, the commission announced Friday. Guillard was also fined $10,000.

The substance was not a performance-enhancing drug, the commission wrote in a release. But the Kansas Athletic Commission is not legally able to release the name of the specific substance.

Guillard, 33, fought and beat David Rickels at Bellator 159 on July 22 in Mulvane, Kansas. That result will be overturned into a no contest.

The Kansas Athletic Commission said it learned of the failed drug test Aug. 3. The suspension will be retroactive to the day of the test: July 22, 2016.

"The first and foremost job of the Kansas Athletic Commission is to protect the health and welfare of the fighters we are charged with regulating" Kansas commission head Adam Roorback said. "Banned substances have no place in the world of combat sports, and their usage will not be allowed in the state of Kansas."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/5...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Biggest waste of talent in MMA. Yes, more than Jones. Burns every fuckin bridge he comes across. How many more chances are Bellator gonna give him?
He's likely done. Missed weight in 4 of his last 5, failed a drug test for a recreational drug (and not weed... coke again?). I know Bellator has been biased a bit more towards drawing power over good fights lately, but Guillard isn't a legend like Royce or Shamrock, he's not Kimbo or Dada, he's his own kind of fuck up, one that I doubt people will care about.

This is for the guy that made the "We don't heard about bellator fighters getting popped".

Too bad, I did enjoy watching him elbow that clown Caveman into oblivion, there were still a couple fun fights to make for him. That being said, I think it's time Melvin finds something else to do to put money in the bank while rides out his suspension. Best of luck, Young Assassin.

That sucks. Cocaine isn't a PED because even if you snorted a line before walking out...by the end of intros you're already depressed about needing another line. If he had smoked some meth..that's a different story.

That sucks. Cocaine isn't a PED because even if you snorted a line before walking out...by the end of intros you're already depressed about needing another line. If he had smoked some meth..that's a different story.

yeah coke lasts longer than that.. you must have read about it somewhere or watched a movie vs any real world exp

Didn't some bjj coach say Melvin was to stupid to teach bjj to or some such awhile back?

And that's a wrap for Melvin. He's a liability at this point, Bellator gave him too many chances.

yeah coke lasts longer than that.. you must have read about it somewhere or watched a movie vs any real world exp

I have plenty of real world experience. It's a total chase.

Guillard vs Jon Jones in Cochabamba, Bolivia.

Back