Melvin Guillard Potentially Getting Cut?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
091_Donald_Cerrone_vs_Melvin_Guillard_gallery_post-610x406.jpg

Too athletic and explosive to get cut

They'll give him another fight.

It's seems not too long ago he was considered a huge top contender in the division and won 5 straight. I remember before the Lauzon fight he was gigantic favorite in the betting odds.

I don't think he'll be cut. He is extremely talented, whether you like him or not.

It's just his game planning and ego that he should be concerned about. Keep those two in check, and he'll rack up wins again.

I don't think he'll be cut. He is extremely talented, whether you like him or not.

I like Melvin, and, well I don't think he's as "extremely talented" as he thinks he is.

Certainly not as much as everyone else thinks he is either.

Melvin is 1-4 in his last 5(being stopped in majority of those defeats)

He's exciting,but I'm surprised they haven't cut him already

If he gets cut I hope he gets picked up by Bellator. I'm guessing he gets one more shot tho.

Melvin is 1-4 in his last 5(being stopped in majority of those defeats)

He's exciting,but I'm surprised they havent cut him already

Yeah I was wondering about this too. He was as high as the no. 2 contender for the title before losing to Lauzon iirc.

If he would be any other guy he would be cut I suppose but the UFC needs as much exciting fighters as they can have imo.

If the UFC cut him it would only be to turn him loose on other orgs to claim titles and make the UFC look even more elite

Oh, I don't know... He's just such a great, smart, lovable guy! A real genuine character.

Weirdos on this site want to see people lose their jobs for nothing.

Back