Meltzer: UFC 190 DTV numbers were huge & PPV # could do over 800k when final

no
mcg-4-310x415.jpg

Ronda is definitely more well known to the casual than Conor, but Conor brings the excitement a LOT more, so pick your definition.

Shogun at King's mma is huge
That exposure training at Huntington beach or whatever has made him a star

No, he said 500-600 at first. Then, he updated it saying it did MORE THAN 182, which did 600-700.

Do you not know what 'update' means?

Let me Google that for you, bub.

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc-ppv-buys-how-many-fans-purchased-ufc-184-ufc-185-ufc-186/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/35wmdl/meltzer_reports_ppv_buys_for_ufc_184_185_and_186/

This is the number released in May. You continue to make my point by releasing contradictory statements he made in March. :p

Come on folks, clearly people were paying for Machida/Hendo

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc-ppv-buys-how-many-fans-purchased-ufc-184-ufc-185-ufc-186/

This is the number released in May. You continue to make my point by releasing contradictory statements he made in March. :p

Holy crap man, you have issues
the latest estimates have the show drawing approximately 590,000 buys in the United States.

His final numbers were over 600k

You really don't understand what UPDATES & ESTIMATES mean & lets add in APPROXIMATELY

Holy crap man, you have issues

His final numbers were over 600k

You really don't understand what UPDATES & ESTIMATES mean & lets add in APPROXIMATELY

So he said it did over 600K after saying it did 590K in May? OK. I don't know what changed since then, but if you accept that "final number" fine.

So he said it did over 600K after saying it did 590K in May? OK. I don't know what changed since then, but if you accept that "final number" fine.

You REALLY think that "about 590k" & a final number of 'over 600k' is a big deal?

AGAIN - You really don't understand what UPDATES & ESTIMATES mean & lets add in APPROXIMATELY
C'mon man ... lol

I would be very impressed if those numbers turn out to be accurate. It would point to her being the second biggest draw, for sure.

Yes.

Absolutely everyone here in Brazil knows who she is, and anyone I talk to in the US mentions and knows Ronda.

Like her or not, Ronda is here to stay, and she is a sensation.

I really like Conor, but facts are facts.

I would be very impressed if those numbers turn out to be accurate. It would point to her being the second biggest draw, for sure.

I would have guessed less than her Cat fight, but the few days leading up to the fight seem to back up the possibility it did better

I would have guessed less than her Cat fight, but the few days leading up to the fight seem to back up the possibility it did better

I would have guessed no more than 500k.

Apparently you missed the bottom part:

Approximately 590,000 buys in the United States.

Regarding the pay-per-view numbers, if you include figures from Canada and other markets, you could probably add an additional ten to 20 percent higher number of buys.

590,000 x 1.2 (20%) = 708,000

Back