Crime Melinda Gates divorce tied to Epstein conection

Huh? I’m address your point that it was “decently well-known”. If it was decently well known then why are these people going back to the well? Why you are asking me what they did when it was your statement? It makes me assume you took my comment a different way.
huh? you are asking me why they did that ? i dont know them personally bro

He will be punished for being an unwitting accomplice. His punishment won’t be as severe as he had no idea he was being set up.
Makes you wonder how many leaders, polticans businesses people did they hmm know Epstein?

He has been investing money in some weird projects like blocking out the sun, birth control microchips, etc. People are starting to wonder if he's getting a bit megalomaniacal. We know Epstein certainly was, and he boasted of his odd theories, such as cryogenically preserving his penis, or creating a new race of people with his seed, to anyone who would listen (Gates probably being among them).

Ultra-rich people tend to get a little bit nuts and ol' Bill may be another victim of that, the curse of having more money than any human can spend in a lifetime. You have to question his common sense and judgment when he was seen associating with a convicted pedophile and sex trafficker.

Generally that only happens with people who truly feel themselves invincible and untouchable. Anyone else, occupying a public position like he does, would've long since cut off any ties to Epstein, who, again, was a convicted pedophile, which is about as bad as it gets public image-wise.
To be fair Bill claims that he did so only because Epstein was well connected and could help him fund raise but if that is the case then why did it bother Melinda so much? Could be one of two options, she was principled enough to want to avoid associated with a convicted sex offender regardless of his connections or Bill's engagement with Epstein goes further than he's suggested.

To be fair Bill claims that he did so only because Epstein was well connected and could help him fund raise but if that is the case then why did it bother Melinda so much? Could be one of two options, she was principled enough to want to avoid associated with a convicted sex offender regardless of his connections or Bill's engagement with Epstein goes further than he's suggested.

Epstein sounds lower level compared to Gates wealth, hard to imagine Gates needing him to fund anything

Last edited:
Bill gates is just the right type of white liberal trash that should be taken down by his dealings with the pedo.

Do you condone this quote right here? Do you think offering a kid candy for a 'fondle' is 'up for debate' ?

Tell me your honest thoughts on these statements. Let's see if you have any consistency.

Well as I said earlier unless it's forced sexual contact, what's harmful is up for debate.

If a guy gives a kid candy in exchange for a fondle, is that kid really gonna think he came out as a loser in that exchange n would be traumatized for the rest of his life?

Who really gonna be more affected by this? That kid or us as society?

We as a society want to impose certain norms regardless of what that kid might actually think.

That's same as some countries imposing their anti gay laws

Do you condone this quote right here? Do you think offering a kid candy for a 'fondle' is 'up for debate' ?

Tell me your honest thoughts on these statements. Let's see if you have any consistency.

why you spamming same post over and over?

you got issues kid

were you this vocal in that thread about that 10 year old twerking for grown men in pride parade?

That’s why they look like total strangers in that?
They were not strangers. Epstein might have got trump laid, because if you were a billionaire there’s like a 60% chance that happened.. But Trump at least said out loud in an “iffy” tone that Epstein likes his girls a little too young.

They might have banged chicks together. It’s possible.

Somehow I think that Bill Gates is a well-known and well-connected enough figure to raise funds without the help of a convicted pedophile.

It may have been a better excuse prior to Epstein's conviction, but after that? He pretty much became a pariah to most people.

What kind of shit is that?!

no it’s not ok to give a kid candy in exchange for a fondle. Jesus.

I love all of these people who curse at Bill Gates and claim he has a sinister agenda meanwhile they are raging while using a Windows based product.
What if one values nature and yet is forced to use carbon-based technology for transportation.
Or one can walk everywhere.

Your post is, well, illogical at best.

Not using a Windows based product is a virtual impossibility these days. Unless you're a monk/bum/hermit.

why you spamming same post over and over?

you got issues kid

were you this vocal in that thread about that 10 year old twerking for grown men in pride parade?

Maybe you should offer him some candy sicko.....

Back