*Melendez Vs Sanchez: Who gets it and how?

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I know Gilbert seems to be the clear faborite, coming from a good, close title fight against Bendo.
On the other hand, Diego seems on a lower level, but at LW, with just 3 rounds an upset is not impossible.

This fight smells like it will end on a decision, cause Gil's good defensive grappling + no major KO power from both fighters.

I'll go with: "El Ni

Melendez vs Sanchez is gonna be a brawl, Diego has that heart, but I forecast a Melendez decision win

Melendez does everything better than Diego. He'll out box/wrestle him to a 30-27 most likely.

Can't believe this is even a question.. Diego is gonna get murked

I hope Sanchez doesn't get a bullshit decision in his favor

Melendez's boxing and wrestling will be too much for Sanchez. Sanchez is always capable of putting up a good fight but he's out classed by a lot here.

Don't see how anybody even says this will be close. This won't be a "war", this won't even be a contest. Gilbert, easily, by anything.

I'll pick Melendez in a FOTN candidate by UD. I'll be rooting for Diego!

Don't see how anybody even says this will be close. This won't be a "war", this won't even be a contest. Gilbert, easily, by anything.

To under rate Sanchez like that is ignorant, I hope Melendez does the same!

To under rate Sanchez like that is ignorant, I hope Melendez does the same!

Sanchez lost to Gomi. Meanwhile Gil arguably beat Bendo. The difference between these two is astronomical and this fight will show it.

Good fight. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I say Gilbert wins by a grinding UD.

Two of my favorite LWs, wouldn't be mad at either winning, but if I had to bet, I'd choose Melendez.

This fight gonna be a sprawl and brawl fight. But both of them have no big KO power, so expect a decision. I think this fight will be very close, but i pick Melendez for the victory.

I'm calling it right now. Sanchez with the upset with a TKO, or a choke for the finish in the late second or early third.

30-27 Dec for Melendez.. Sanchez is to wild with his punches and he is going to get picked apart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back