Melendez said he was out for 1s... w/gif

Tier1 Operator

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After the fight Melendez said he was out for a second:eek:. I do believe he was out, his eyes were completely closed, but he recovered very quick. What do you guys say?

Gif for reference:

gil%20vs%20sanchez3.gif

I personally thought he was out for a second there.

Sanchez needed to follow up with strikes, the grappling initiation may have robbed him of a GOAT come from behind win

I thought he was out for a sec, wouldn't be surprised if both if them weren't unconscious at some point in that fight.

Look at his body. It's pretty obvious he was flash ko'd by that punch.

What a fight. Diego made up for the Gomi fight big time.

dang, i like melendez, but that gives future opponents some confidence and blueprint plans

It definitely seems like he was out while falling, but only for like, 1.5 seconds at most.

Say what u want about Gil, Shields, Nick and Nate both all those :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s got heart

Sanchez needed to follow up with strikes, the grappling initiation may have robbed him of a GOAT come from behind win

Melendez recovered too quickly and grabbed a leg. Sanchez wasnt in a position to land meaningful LEGAL strikes. It just wasnt going to happen for Diego. He'll have to settle with Rogan treating him like the star of the show even though that was his only moment.

Even if he was out he was still able to recover, which is amazing. Best fight I've ever seen, helluva 3rd round

When Gil started to brawl with Sanchez, I had a feeling Sanchez was gonna drop a bomb sooner or later.

After the fight Melendez said he was out for a second:eek:. I do believe he was out, his eyes were completely closed, but he recovered very quick. What do you guys say?

Gif for reference:

gil%20vs%20sanchez3.gif

lol at that gif thanks

Back