Melendez: Benson needs to beat me to be #1

So staying in an organization that struggles to find you good opponents and has you fight the same guy 4 times who's not even ranked is how you get to #1?

I have no idea....Is it? Is someone suggesting this? Anywhere?

Would you like to devote anymore time having an argument against an imaginary character?

Because I thought going and fighting against the best guys was how you did that.

As do we all...

Now for the love of god simply pay attention. You could have avoided all of this.

No he doesn't. You need to get in the UFC and prove you deserve to fight Benson.

Would you like me to quote your exact words for a 3rd time? Or are you done now?

Let me know.

Prove he deserves to fight Benson. He's not going to do that in Strikeforce. Tell me who he is going to fight on the Strikeforce roster that's going to make him the clear #1 contender? Nobody. Meanwhile, there are guys taking fights against other fighters who have beaten other good fighters but apparently all little Gil Melendez has to do is sit on his hands in Strikeforce, riding the waves of fighters he beat years ago that were overrated to begin with.

Prove he deserves to fight Benson. He's not going to do that in Strikeforce. .

ummm. Ya that's why he's coming to the UFC and all...

Tell me who he is going to fight on the Strikeforce roster that's going to make him the clear #1 contender?

There is nobody left...Again who is actually making this argument?

Nobody. Meanwhile, there are guys taking fights against other fighters who have beaten other good fighters but apparently all little Gil Melendez has to do is sit on his hands in Strikeforce, riding the waves of fighters he beat years ago that were overrated to begin with

I need to understand just how completely lost you are in the conversation....How is this possible?

Bendo would show the world that Melendez is heavily overrated.

Bendo would run through the whole Cesar Gracie camp with Nick included.

I've said this many times, and included Shields if he ever made the cut to 155.

So now you agree with me? Great, all I needed to know.

How is it possible you're this dumb?

Where did we ever disagree that they only way they can fight is if Gil comes to the UFC?

Seriously, there is no possible way you can be this dumb...

Gil likes to talk a lot about his place in the division. Problem is he can't stay uninjured long enough to show us he deserves a place at the top. Sorry Gil, but the division is passing you by.

How is it possible you're this dumb?

Where did we ever disagree that they only way they can fight is if Gil comes to the UFC?

Seriously, there is no possible way you can be this dumb...

You've literally added nothing to discussion except your little quips and smart ass comments and now you want to be the one start throwing insults out. You're either a troll or an idiot, either way you're not worth the time.

You've literally added nothing to discussion except your little quips and smart ass comments and now you want to be the one start throwing insults out. You're either a troll or an idiot, either way you're not worth the time.

Says the guy who thinks Melendez has to "prove" himself by fighting in the UFC, and will actually take the time to argue that he's correct. Then once he realizes he's wrong? He will attempt to play dumb and trivialize the entire subject...

Good luck.

Back