International Melbourne, metropolis of 5 million people, has gone 9 days without a COVID infection

The premier Dan Andrews' incompetence is what caused the second wave in VIC. Its funny seeing Labor supporters praising him as a hero, he should be fucking sacked. The lockdowns in VIC were some of the strictest globally, the economy tanked and our federal government has taken on another trillion $ in debt.

Victorian economy out performed NSW over lock down.

Which medical experts should we have listened to? The one's that told us not to do prolonged lockdowns? Or the ones that told us to do lockdowns for an indefinite period of time?

You act as if experts are one monolithic group, they aren't, they disagree on many many things. You act as if experts have never been wrong. Here is a nice long list of doomsday predictions by experts, who were quite wrong in their predictions.

1_2.png

2_2.png

3_2.png

4_1.jpg

5_0.png

You can find more at:
https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-of-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions/

how about the ones mentioned in the ts where they now have no cases? how about those? you act like you don't trust educated people working full time to address humanities problems. i cant relate to that at all. our best most educated people doing the best they can is the best we have. some uneducated guy shooting from the hip is never going to be better.

the fact is that we dont have perfect solutions of perfect knowledge of anything. we just have to work it out step by step going off the information we have. if you have no education in a particular field of study you have to step aside and let those who do work diligently to find solutions.

frankly the transparent attempt of the uneducated and threatened to call into question those who have participated in higher education is getting old and seems quite pathetic and jealous.

lol at you posting a bunch of bs about climate change science......

Last edited:
how about the ones mentioned in the ts where they now have no cases? how about those? you act like you don't trust educated people working full time to address humanities problems. i cant relate to that at all. our best most educated people doing the best they can is the best we have. some uneducated guy shooting from the hip is never going to be better.

the fact is that we dont have perfect solutions of perfect knowledge of anything. we just have to work it out step by step going off the information we have. if you have no education in a particular field of study you have to step aside and let those who do work diligently to find solutions.

frankly the transparent attempt of the uneducated and threatened to call into question those who have participated in higher education is getting old and seems quite pathetic and jealous.

lol at you posting a bunch of bs about climate change science......

Wow no cases for a few days?! That's amazing, I'm sure it won't ever come back! Shutting the country down for months at a time isn't a "solution", it's a problem of it's own. This was already talked about by "experts" who said lockdowns were a disaster.

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Which part of what I posted was BS? The part where a Standford biologist predicted famine and was wrong? Or the part where someone with a PhD working in National Aeronautics and Space Administration predicted a new Ice Age?

Wow no cases for a few days?! That's amazing, I'm sure it won't ever come back! Shutting the country down for months at a time isn't a "solution", it's a problem of it's own. This was already talked about by "experts" who said lockdowns were a disaster.

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Which part of what I posted was BS? The part where a Standford biologist predicted famine and was wrong? Or the part where someone with a PhD working in National Aeronautics and Space Administration predicted a new Ice Age?

we have a thousand people dying a day man. no cases for 7 days is a massive accomplishment.

Clearly Australia is a communist Biden supporting sanctuary city.

we have a thousand people dying a day man. no cases for 7 days is a massive accomplishment.

I don't know what you're basing that number on but the CDC's provisional death count report four thousand deaths 8 weeks back(there is as much as 8 week lag in death certificate reporting)

Yeah, it's not fun, but I know people would rather take the risk and live. It's pretty apparent by all the people I see going back to work, people celebrating in the streets, people having streetfights etc.

I don't know what you're basing that number on but the CDC's provisional death count report four thousand deaths 8 weeks back(there is as much as 8 week lag in death certificate reporting)

Yeah, it's not fun, but I know people would rather take the risk and live. It's pretty apparent by all the people I see going back to work, people celebrating in the streets, people having streetfights etc.

the point is zero deaths over 7 days is a massive and very impressive feat accomplished because leaders had the humility and wisdom to listen to experts and cooperate as they worked out and came to a solution.

blue color men shooting from the hip and thinking only about personal freedoms could and would never accomplish this.

the point is zero deaths over 7 days is a massive and very impressive feat accomplished because leaders had the humility and wisdom to listen to experts and cooperate as they worked out and came to a solution.

blue color men shooting from the hip and thinking only about personal freedoms could and would never accomplish this.

Congratulations to them and may everything go well for them.

I don't know where you get the "thinking only about personal freedoms" from. There should be many things considered as public health policy is about many things not just one virus. The amount of people who didn't go to the hospital for cancer screenings should be considered, the amount of people commiting suicide because of lockdowns should be considered, etc etc.

But wearing a mask is an mk-ultra experiment where scorpion takes away cash services for moloch’s cashless society
I don't know about all that but in the grocery stores and shops around my area the masks seem to have turned people into clueless zombies. They just stand staring blankly at the shelves like they forgot what what they were looking for and then you see many others with their carts just slowly moving about like they are in molasses.

Congratulations to them and may everything go well for them.

I don't know where you get the "thinking only about personal freedoms" from. There should be many things considered as public health policy is about many things not just one virus. The amount of people who didn't go to the hospital for cancer screenings should be considered, the amount of people commiting suicide because of lockdowns should be considered, etc etc.

all of that is considered by the expert educated and qualified health professionals that we place in charge of recommending specific policies to enact. if you think they did not consider those issues and many others you have not considered you greatly overestimate your thinking and underestimate theirs.

the point is it cant be some uneducated person selfishly thinking of their own small perspectives and experiences and who don't even know about all of the related issues involved in order to consider them.

it just comes down to relying on educated and qualified teams of people to recommend and enact policy.

right in time after pres elect bidens speech

Yes, clearly reverting our country to an underdeveloped agrarian society with a 25% urban population is more feasible and wise than adopting the lockdown policies of other highly developed countries.

It's not actually true. Laos did lockdown. So did Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar. They also arrested people for spreading false information about the pandemic. Myanmar also has had @1400 deaths.

Last edited:
All these draconian lockdowns are doing is putting off the inevitable. If there isn't a vaccine in the next 6 months that can be mass produced these economies are going to be non-existent because there will be reintroductions of the virus to these cities.

It'll also help once an instant test gets rolled out. If people can test themselves for it daily, then things should be able to proceed as normal pretty much.

I don't know about all that but in the grocery stores and shops around my area the masks seem to have turned people into clueless zombies. They just stand staring blankly at the shelves like they forgot what what they were looking for and then you see many others with their carts just slowly moving about like they are in molasses.
I’m sure it’s the masks, and not your perception

Well, every rational person does. This is the difference between them and Trump supporters.

COVID to rational adults isn't like the deficit to Republicans. It won't suddenly not matter when a Democrat is in office. People are still dying, hospitals are still nearing capacity in some places, and the country is still a laughing stock for its singularly terrible response.

Yeah sure lol

US are in a huge spike of deaths right now btw

after 9 months the “muh flu” morons still don’t get it yet.

lmao name one nation, a single one that will have its yearly death rate bumped up by 25% due to covid ?

Id ask for double or 50% but this farce is so great you won't even have one at 25%, hell give me any one that will hit 20% bump for 2020 over 2019

lmao name one nation, a single one that will have its yearly death rate bumped up by 25% due to covid ?

Id ask for double or 50% but this farce is so great you won't even have one at 25%, hell give me any one that will hit 20% bump for 2020 over 2019

What are you babbling about. We’ll have 300k dead soon.

Yeah sure lol

US are in a huge spike of deaths right now btw

all i see are some idiot going against recommended policy where with trump getting and giving covid to others by not wearing mask is in vogue.

Back