Melania Trump’s Hotel Charges Were $174,000 For A Day Trip To Toronto

Well, you’re wrong about that. As a US citizen I have every right to be here. Same as you. And slave, nope, not at all.

If you want to identify as a perpetually oppressed slave that’s your choice though.

False. You have the ability to be on this land because of the sins of my forefathers but you do not have a right. You are currently in violation of the Most High commandments. Hence why the US corporation will fall.

False. You have the ability to be on this land because of the sins of my forefathers but you do not have a right. You are currently in violation of the Most High commandments. Hence why the US corporation will fall.

Lol this is hilarious. See I have laws and reality to fall back on, you have fairytales and YouTube videos....guess who wins here....me.

Lol this is hilarious. See I have laws and reality to fall back on, you have fairytales and YouTube videos....guess who wins here....me.

All you have are the devils lies and Edomite indoctrination. I have the Word of the Most High. I win.

All you have are the devils lies and Edomite indoctrination. I have the Word of the Most High. I win.

Lol ok. Anyways, I’m off to break in a brand new snowmobile that I somehow acquired since I’m a slave. Enjoy your holiday in fantasy land beeeeeach.

Lol ok. Anyways, I’m off to break in a brand new snowmobile that I somehow acquired since I’m a slave. Enjoy your holiday in fantasy land beeeeeach.

Esau is so foolish, can't see past his nose. Just make sure you register it and get a license for it. Make sure you pay the taxes for it. Oh and double check the title of your snowmobile. Chances are the title belongs to a corporation you have no idea has been set up in your name. Once the Corporation of the USA defaults on it's $900T debt you are going to find out real quick how many things you don't own and how much freedom you don't have. Thus sayeth the Most High.

It's good because sherdoggers are forced to pay taxes to sustain these parasites.

Esau is so foolish, can't see past his nose. Just make sure you register it and get a license for it. Make sure you pay the taxes for it. Oh and double check the title of your snowmobile. Chances are the title belongs to a corporation you have no idea has been set up in your name. Once the Corporation of the USA defaults on it's $900T debt you are going to find out real quick how many things you don't own and how much freedom you don't have. Thus sayeth the Most High.

Lol nope.

He didn't address the topic at hand, he just jumped to the "what about..." trick to try to obfuscate and deflect the issue rather than address an inconvenient fact for his side. Just because terms are misapplied and abuse doesn't mean they don't have validity when applied and assessed accurately.

When someone whines about a situation and another person points out a similar situation and others immediately go to the "whataboutism" it's pathetic . . .

I could care less if they address the specific situation at the same time in your opinion.

That cost is driven higher because of the security needed from all of Maxine Water's Antifa that want to "push back" at her in public.

Example being Tucker Carlson's wife at home and his daughter in the country club. Tucker can't eat in public anymore.
There it is.

The obligatory "what about" post.
<WellThere>

Back