Melania Trump’s Hotel Charges Were $174,000 For A Day Trip To Toronto

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/melania-trump-toronto-trip-spending_us_5bef52a4e4b0f32bd589a8d2

First lady Melania Trump’s hotel bills for a day trip to Toronto last year added up to an astonishing $174,000, according to federal expense documents reported by Quartz. She did not spend the night.

The startling expenditures dwarfed the $95,000 cost of Trump’s stop at the InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, where she stayed for less than half a day at the end of her tour of Africa last month.

Trump’s spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham implied in an email to Quartz that the first lady’s “advance team” was responsible for some of the costs. The team ensures “safety measures, medical care, communications, motorcade needs and logistics are all in place,” she wrote. They’re all “legally required for official travel,” she added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party of fiscal responsibility

That cost is driven higher because of the security needed from all of Maxine Water's Antifa that want to "push back" at her in public.

Example being Tucker Carlson's wife at home and his daughter in the country club. Tucker can't eat in public anymore.

In before the Trump bots.

Edit: Damn! Too late. Ah well, can't compete with an NPC.

When do liberals start taking responsibility for all this security detail the Secret Service needs to protect Trump and Melania.

xmmtjjyte6w5dfmy-9dn6wem1e-90uua-xlarge.jpg

I mean bitch about the costs all you want but when half the nation is whipped up in a frenzy and all you hear from one side is that Trump is a traitor... I mean does any of that blame fall on democrats?

Conservatives complained about Michelle's extravagant trips. Liberals complain about Melania's extravagant trip. I think both have a good point. How much should this really be costing, even with the Secret Service?

A few hundred grand here and there isn't making or breaking our budget, but it reinforces a prodigal political culture.

They should find a way to do it for less. They can't have more than 100 people on local security detail, because they would run out of places for them to stand. I don't think those security jobs pay 1,000 a day, either.

Pretty typical (and sad) government spending. I guess I need to know how much was spent on what, exactly.

Last edited:
The Trumps have only spent a bit more on travel expenses than the Obamas. This is just a cost of security for the president/his family.

Now whether the president and his family need to be traveling so much is another story. I know I'd rather Melania keep her fine ass in the White House and send that $174K my way.

She can't pay for it, wealth is the new poverty.
I'm happy to pick up on this, she deserves it.

I'm pretty sure the Obama dog got flown in on a separate plane for a vacation.

When do liberals start taking responsibility for all this security detail the Secret Service needs to protect Trump and Melania.

xmmtjjyte6w5dfmy-9dn6wem1e-90uua-xlarge.jpg

I mean bitch about the costs all you want but when half the nation is whipped up in a frenzy and all you hear from one side is that Trump is a traitor... I mean does any of that blame fall on democrats?
Let's point to an example of a comedian making a shitty joke and then blame a whole group for it!
That's inescapable logic!

Didn't care when someone tried to make me mad that Michelle Obama spent a couple hundred k on a trip to Aspen. Don't care about this.

Most of the cost is security detail, I'd imagine. Its kind of stupid to complain about these things when you really have no idea where the money is being spent. This isn't just some woman traveling alone. She's the first lady. She probably can't take a piss without running up some costs.

Let's point to an example of a comedian making a shitty joke and then blame a whole group for it!
That's inescapable logic!
Should I post the video of Madonna saying she wants to blow up the White House or Johnny Depp saying it’s time to assassinate the president?

In before the Trump bots.

Edit: Damn! Too late. Ah well, can't compete with an NPC.

Lol at you trying to copy the npc thing, have some dignity and get your own meme.

Should I post the video of Madonna saying she wants to blow up the White House or Johnny Depp saying it’s time to assassinate the president?
Would they prove anything other than people say extreme stuff, something everybody knows?
Can you tell us more shit that shouldn't carry so much fucking weight?

Y'all spend way more time paying attention to TMZ than the people you think love celebrities.

Lol at you trying to copy the npc thing, have some dignity and get your own meme.

The "No, you!' defense is a Liberal staple. They have no originality. You can tell which ones really struck a nerve, by the frequency in which they try to use certain digs against conservatives.

Snowflake
Cuck
NPC

Those ones really stung them, apparently.

The "No, you!' defense is a Liberal staple. They have no originality. You can tell which ones really struck a nerve, by the frequency in which they try to use certain digs against conservatives.

Snowflake
Cuck
NPC

Those ones really stung them, apparently.

Sure, words have meanings. Why shouldnt one use them if they apply?

Would they prove anything other than people say extreme stuff, something everybody knows?
Can you tell us more shit that shouldn't carry so much fucking weight?

Y'all spend way more time paying attention to TMZ than the people you think love celebrities.
You fucking dolt, this directly relates to the expenses the first family incurs because of security.

Sure, words have meanings. Why shouldnt one use them if they apply?

Nobody is saying you can't use them. It just makes Liberals look dorky and desperate when they try to turn it around on the initiators.

"N-n-no! Y-you're a cuck!"

LOL, its pathetic, really.

Back