2QFSlqV.gif

Melania just IG posted.

Safe to say she is jumping on board with the claim of tons of illegal ballots

That ONLY legal votes should be counted

Melania just IG posted.

He lost she needs to get over it

explain how millions of fraudulent votes would go undetected.
I said the same exact thing to friends and family who say this election is full of voter fraud and they either said just wait until Barr comes out with the evidence or is like just google it meaning they have no factual basis for what they are saying.

Nah. Trump has every right to call for recounts and to make sure every legal avenue is pursued. ITs simply part of the election and not the first time this has happened.

Yeah.

It doesn't make Trump look bad at all.

...because as he said, "HE WON THE ELECTION". (he keeps saying that over and over.......lol)

Melania just IG posted.

I have a feeling unlike Donald she doesn't directly post on her Instagram account and has others do it for her.

I said the same exact thing to friends and family who say this election is full of voter fraud and they either said just wait until Barr comes out with the evidence or is like just google it meaning they have no factual basis for what they are saying.
lol yeah that's the go-to now.
"you'll see"
"they have the evidence"
"you'll see it in court"

like dude, they don't even have enough evidence to get it to court.

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/
time magazine is aggregating a timeline of failed lawsuits. just send them this link every time lol

Yeah.

It doesn't make Trump look bad at all.

...because as he said, "HE WON THE ELECTION". (he keeps saying that over and over.......lol)
Who cares how it makes him look? the presidency is sort of a big deal, you know. If he thinks he can take it back, he will try.

if you want to claim the DNC paid off every single person working in every single ballot-counting convention center in every single battleground state, good luck.

For the record I don't think there is enough voter fraud to make any difference at all, but do you really think all of the stuff you went out of your way to make bold in the above statement needs to be true for there to be voter fraud?

How does almost half the population get indignant over Pissgate related election "interference", but not care about having a secure and undeniably accurate voting system.

For the record I don't think there is enough voter fraud to make any difference at all, but do you really think all of the stuff you went out of your way to make bold in the above statement needs to be true for there to be voter fraud?

How does almost half the population get indignant over Pissgate related election "interference", but not care about having a secure and undeniably accurate voting system.
voter fraud at an insignificant level? of course not. some random could probably switch a ballot or two without anyone noticing, but millions of ballots? that's a really hard sell.

also foreign election interference is not voter fraud. the US alone is responsible for dozens of interferences in foreign elections.

Trump's actions are of no practical value. The dream is over Trumpanzees.

Oh, I see. You like to pretend conservatives are having the same overly emotional clownish response you had to an election. What fun.
Let me throw you a bone.
Grrr! I am enraged! I did not get my way! I am going to ruin everyones shit for 4 years.

voter fraud at an insignificant level? of course not. some random could probably switch a ballot or two without anyone noticing, but millions of ballots? that's a really hard sell.

also foreign election interference is not voter fraud. the US alone is responsible for dozens of interferences in foreign elections.

Voter fraud at a significant level could absolutely happen without all the things you mentioned. It really isn't all that hard to believe. It used to happen in plain sight.

So election interference is awful, but voter fraud is meh.

Back