Meisha Tate talks retirement, Rousey "If one of those right hands lands... will ring Ronda's bell"

I`m telling you...{<hhh]
Right?! Nunes was the worst comeback fight for ronda drowsy! We will witness the hype train completely derail and it will make for a glorious start to the new year!

#GUERNICAbless

I`m telling you...{<hhh]
Meisha knows way more than me obviously,
Her point seems more based on her not believing Ronda's heart is in it

Right?! Nunes was the worst comeback fight for ronda drowsy! We will witness the hype train completely derail and it will make for a glorious start to the new year!

#GUERNICAbless
No. That's wrong.
Holly Holm would have been. This is actually one of the best comeback fights she could have.

Ronda can take a shot, so i could see her surviving the storm that Amanda brings and from there take off. But with 0 head movement that she has and her horrible defense? Holy shit i can`t think of a world where Amanda doesn`t make her eat jabs all day and find her chin with that right hand. And then you have the kicks...

Ronda can take a shot, so i could see her surviving the storm that Amanda brings and from there take off. But with 0 head movement that she has and her horrible defense? Holy shit i can`t think of a world where Amanda doesn`t make her eat jabs all day and find her chin with that right hand. And then you have the kicks...
Her defense isn't actually that bad, we'll see though. You should go watch the BJJ scout tape study of Ronda/Nunes.

Her defense isn't actually that bad, we'll see though. You should go watch the BJJ scout tape study of Ronda/Nunes.

Send me a link.

Also, her defense is not that bad?? Her defense is horrible, hell she doesn`t even have defense. She closes her eyes and hopes for the best with her hands, that`s it.

Last edited:
Somehow Tate being called former champion felt wrong to me.

Maybe that's why her reign on top was short like leprechauns. She didn't crush so called nunes, cats, and Ronda dons.

@TheGZA would appreciate that reference.

Last edited:
Do people even remember that Amanda was considered an underdog against Miesha? People here talk like you become invincible the minute you get the belt. It was the same thing with Barão, RDA and Eddie Alvarez...

I shit you not, I read that as "Cuckold Tate talks retirement..." and was like "the fuck? When did Caraway retire?".

Do people even remember that Amanda was considered an underdog against Miesha? People here talk like you become invincible the minute you get the belt. It was the same thing with Barão, RDA and Eddie Alvarez...
They don't think Amanda is invincible, they just hate Ronda and think she's shit.

Tate confirms that Nunes punches like a dude. I think it's awesome!

Also, I wish that Joy Taylor was my baby's mama!!!

No. That's wrong.
Holly Holm would have been. This is actually one of the best comeback fights she could have.
guernica hater

<{hughesimpress}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back