Meisha Tate: Ronda would beat Floyd Mayweather

Boxers know how to clinch, especially Floyd. He wouldn't defend a throw if she got in on him or anything but it's not like she can just throw her arms around him and he'll freeze up.

Floyd lands 50%+ of his power punches on elite boxers regularly. His straight right hand is an excellent offensive weapon. He would absolutely hit rousey and he would load up when he does. Maybe Rousey is tough/lucky enough to get through that but most of the time I don't think so.

Also what the fuck is going on in that gif?

Ufc needs to give Floyd a check for publicity

I do like how everyone is running on the assumption that Ronda doesn't know how to shoot for a takedown... which she definitely does.

Just a UFCer sticking up for another UFCer. We all know Dana and Reebok would give the pink slip to anyone who goes against them. You have to only have positive comments about the UFC or you get cut. Floyd 1st round ko is the only real answer.

How does Rousey get within clinching range when she's getting boxed the fuck up by a much faster and far more mobile elite male athlete?

Jesus Christ Miesha. Just sit there looking pretty, please.

I do like how everyone is running on the assumption that Ronda doesn't know how to shoot for a takedown... which she definitely does.

And I love how you think Floyd fucking Mayweather would stand in front of her flat on his feet and let her.

Floyds hands are way faster than Ronda can get reach or grab a hold...Floyds punches are the fastest in the human kingdom. I don't know how she can handle Moneys punch let along 3-4 per sec.

Boxers know how to clinch, especially Floyd. He wouldn't defend a throw if she got in on him or anything but it's not like she can just throw her arms around him and he'll freeze up.

Floyd lands 50%+ of his power punches on elite boxers regularly. His straight right hand is an excellent offensive weapon. He would absolutely hit rousey and he would load up when he does. Maybe Rousey is tough/lucky enough to get through that but most of the time I don't think so.

Also what the fuck is going on in that gif?

Blowing smoke up his ass.

And Serena Williams would beat the table tennis champion. Why is people doing these unfair comparisions?

Ronda would get wrecked by the male BW champ. That's a fair comparison.

Floyd would probably win if he fought smart but it's a women and Floyd hates women so he'd probably go for the KO and that's when Ronda would take him to the ground and snap both of his arms

If Floyd had a camp where he trained td defense with wrestlers and judoka (which of course he would), I can see Rousey added to the list of women Floyd has beaten

Lets have an expo match with some 18oz MMA gloves and sort this shit out.

Floyd wins easy, but Ronda won't fight him cuz he fights at 147lbs

Hey Floyd, if you do want to train MMA, I will train you for a good price. I used to wrestle in my back yard and have a yellow belt in Kenpo. Maybe come train for a few hours on TDD and you will be Woman's champ in no time.

Did Floyd Mayweather ever make some claim that he would be a particularly good "no rules" fighter?

If not, why does it matter? And why does this continue to be discussed? This is like someone claiming that they can beat Garry Kasparov in backgammon. Does it matter? Does he care? No. There's also little reason to think that Floyd would be much better at "no rules" fighting than some other boxer that no one has ever heard of. So it doesn't matter if your grandma would beat Floyd in a no rules fight - what Floyd does is a sport, it's not real fighting, and he makes a lot of money at it which is really his only goal.

As for real fighting he has bodyguards that will take care of that for him if necessary.

he will need to go to 135 if he wants a piece of rousey

Floyd wins easy, but Ronda won't fight him cuz he fights at 147lbs

Hey Floyd, if you do want to train MMA, I will train you for a good price. I used to wrestle in my back yard and have a yellow belt in Kenpo. Maybe come train for a few hours on TDD and you will be Woman's champ in no time.
Im a blue belt in BJJ, lets get a little training camp going.

Back