Meisha is five times the woman Ronda is

You should have picked a better pic. I'm getting tranny vibes off that face.
almost all wmma fighters have that look in the bantamweight division. The strawweights don't really have that look as will be explained under...

woman can't really grow muscles like males so they have to take PEDs (they all took PEDs before, maybe not right now, but they took it before USADA).

this is why 90% of them have masculine jaw lines which give off that tranny look.

almost all wmma fighters have that look in the bantamweight division. The strawweights don't really have that look as will be explained under...

woman can't really grow muscles like males so they have to take PEDs (they all took PEDs before, maybe not right now, but they took it before USADA).

this is why 90% of them have masculine jaw lines which give off that tranny look.

Tranny look is a plus.

She beat the women that daughter'd Ronda, and she lasted longer against Nunes than Ronda. Tate > Ronda

I'd much, much rather look at and listen to Miesha Tate than Ronda Rousey. If I had an asthma attack, I'd want Miesha nearby for sure.

Meisha is so tough......honestly she isnt the greatest fighter in the world. But the woman is as tough as they come. She also carries herself with class. I loved when Dana went on about how no one would remember Amanda even if he promoted her and she was like I remember her well. Could never see Ronda make a joke of someone beating her

Good body. Meh face.
Comparable to other WMMA fighters? Nope.

Back