Meisha is five times the woman Ronda is

Miesha attention whores and gets neckbeards from sherdog to fall in love with her to defend her at all costs, Miesha is nothing.
Ronda is that you? You just got ktfo'd again shouldn't you be home resting and eating gallons of cookie dough ice cream. Travis like dem cankles thick.

Last edited:
... it's my honest opinion of Miesha, she's more liked because she knows she needs to give all the neckbeards jerk-off material, she's what sherdog thinks every woman should be, somebody who knows her place and gets fake tits and face just to keep you guys invested.

Can't stand Ronda's attitude, & I like both Miesha & Amanda Nunes.
I can't wait until Amanda "gets fake tits & face to keep me invested." /s

Some butt hurt Ronda fans on this thread.

I don't care for or hate on Ronda as she does not have anything to do with my life. I do find that Tate acted more professional of the two. She was quite complimentary of Ronda on the broadcast leading up to the fight. I can't see Ronda doing the same.

Tate may not have been as talented as Ronda but she had a lot more heart.

Either way I don't think either of them fights again
Tate is average but actually the better fighter than Ronda overall. Ronda just happened to have one trick that 9 out of 10 soccer moms don't know how to defend. It took a pro boxer to expose Ronda and now she is fighting at her proper level.

You guys are gross. There is no "better woman" competition.
Ronda is the better fighter. Tate is a tremendous person in her own right. You can be attracted to one over the other, but there are no wrong answers

Tate is average but actually the better fighter than Ronda overall. Ronda just happened to have one trick that 9 out of 10 soccer moms don't know how to defend. It took a pro boxer to expose Ronda and now she is fighting at her proper level.
Just stop, Tate had virtually zero skills and just relied on toughness.

Yeah she really has better striking defence, how'd her fights with McMann and Zingano go again?
Calm down, I said Ronda was better. Miesha showed better striking defense at times, look at their respective fights with Holm. And she won the McMann fight.

Meisha is great. Very graceful in retirement unlike Ronda who is most likely to retire in the worst way possible.

Calm down, I said Ronda was better. Miesha showed better striking defense at times, look at their respective fights with Holm. And she won the McMann fight.
striking defence isn't what cost Ronda the fight against Holm, it was her striking offence, Miesha got the W against McMann but she got the shit beat out of her on the feet.

striking defence isn't what cost Ronda the fight against Holm, it was her striking offence, Miesha got the W against McMann but she got the shit beat out of her on the feet.
I feel like McMann beat herself in that fight.

Why don't you log in with your ForbiddenSun account though?

Why don't you log in with your ForbiddenSun account though?
I've no idea what you're talking about but why don't you log into your real account? You're still mad I exposed your pro-wrestling fetish.

I've no idea what you're talking about but why don't you log into your real account? You're still mad I exposed your pro-wrestling fetish.
What an odd thing to say. I honestly have not seen a WWE or whatever show in my life. You seem to know a lot about it though. Are you one of those guys who flys to America in your holidays to attend?

You are very butt hurt about Ronda being absolutely annihilated in devastating fashion AGAIN though, you're having meltdowns.

20de6a023a05b53aa578e31131328d23e516d7ee42efa6b80f5c1274ff1d3c47_1.jpg

What an odd thing to say. I honestly have not seen a WWE or whatever show in my life. You seem to know a lot about it though. Are you one of those guys who flys to America in your holidays to attend?

You are very butt hurt about Ronda being absolutely annihilated in devastating fashion AGAIN though, you're having meltdowns.

View attachment 184669
Again, why would I talk bash Miesha if I were mad about Ronda? Miesha is insignificant to say the least when it comes to that front.

Tate is ugly and Ronda owned her twice

Caraway has a big dick probably.

Meisha seems like a good person. Ronda hasn't faired as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back